Friday, February 16, 2007

My menu for the month - Feb/Mar 07

The long awaited (or, maybe not -- LOL) monthly menu plan (for part of February and running into March)...

(Oh, and you may notice that there are a lot of very similar things as the last one I posted. Sometimes it's just because we like it. Sometimes it because we didn't end up getting around to eating it last menu. LOL)

  • Scrambled French Toast
  • Cheddar Cheese & Rice Skillet
  • Chicken & Biscuits (chicken breasts in the crockpot all day)
  • Layered Fiesta Casserole
  • Spaghetti Casserole
  • Roast with potatoes and carrots (two times since I picked up two roast last night -- one for the freezer, and one is in the crockpot as I type)
  • Asian-style chicken and broccoli
  • Ham with sides
  • Fried mashed potatoes with ham
  • Ham & Cheese Stuff n Puff
  • Loaded baked potatoes (notice my many uses for the leftover ham -- LOL)
  • Beef Enchiladas
  • Steaks with parmesan fries
  • Quick chicken teriyaki
  • creamy rice, chicken, and spinach dinner
  • ham & cheese grilled sandwiches
  • crockpot chicken and rice casserole
  • spaghetti (no meat -- that will be a Lent Friday for sure)
  • tuna helper
  • french dip (from Market Day)
  • popcorn shrimp
  • oriental chicken & noodles (from Market Day)
  • Chicken Fajitas and Spanish Rice
  • Beans and Cornbread
  • Chicken Pot Pie (from Market Day)
  • Beef and Broccoli Skillet
  • Taquitos
  • Fish Sticks
  • French Bread Pizza
  • Pancakes
  • Roasted Chicken

As I covered last time, we don't really plan in meals out, which is why sometimes we have things that we don't get to. Or, that sometimes happens when we have a night when we just say, "Hey -- want something like tuna sandwiches and baked chips tonight instead?" Oh, and we don't plan for leftovers. Leftovers usually go with Eric to work the next day. If there is enough, I'll have them for lunch as well. It is rare that we actually eat leftovers for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive! There's no way I can do that much planning. I think I need some of your recipes. I'll send you a list later if you don't mind.

I must cook in too large of a quantity. We almost always have leftovers, enough for another night or three or four, lol.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Oh definitely (on the recipes). For that matter, you can feel free to post and let me know what you want, and I will be happy to post it on the blog.