Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh the horror! (aka ketchup isn't meant for everything)

Well, first, I must make note that Noah brought home a spelling test with a grade of 90% this week, as well as a DOL (daily oral language) test that was a 100%. WooHoo!!!! We were SO thrilled! (And, we will be make a trip to the ever fun [or not] Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.)

So, after I have sung his praises, let me just say, ketchup is NOT meant for everything. Sure, it is a fun condiment. And, I have even been known to put it on a few more things that some people. However, today at lunch, Noah had a TV dinner. He ate his chicken nuggets and dipped them in ketchup. Okay, that's totally fine. Next thing I notice, he is eating the brownie with it dipped in ketchup. Augh!

I said, "Noah -- don't you notice -- you are dipping that in the ketchup!"

He said, "Oh yes, Mom, I know. It just makes it taste better like that."

It would seem that I will just have to take his word on that claim, because that is one culinary creation that I will NOT be trying.

3 comments:

alg35536 said...

Ketchup on brownies, lol. How much of it did he actually eat, lol.

Anonymous said...

That just sounds so, um, gross. But, I totally see both of my boys doing it. DS#2 recommends grilled cheese sandwiches dipped in applesauce. {shudder}

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

LOL Barb! Noah is also a big proponent of dipping things in applesauce.