Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Garden (Wordless Wednesday)

Okay, a quick couple of words -- the potted veggies haven't normally been sitting like this, but we needed to temporarily relocate them, so we shoved them all on this little picnic table and tied them on, to make sure they didn't get knocked over.








Check out Wordless Wednesday at both Wordless Wednesday.com and 5 Minutes for Mom!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

20 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Those look great! I bet they're going to be tasty veggies!

suchsimplepleasures said...

the only thing i grow that beautifully are weeds...big, huge weeds with pricklers on them!!
happy ww

sweetytots said...

lovely garden... can you send me some?.... mine is up too..happy ww!

Michelle said...

I'm suitably impressed with your garden...I hope that you all enjoy the freshly grown vegetables..Happy WW

Natalie said...

Wow! What lovely gardens. Ours are not growing so well yet here.

Busymama Karen said...

Very impressive! I'm terrible with plants. I can even kill cactus. It's sad but true.

Pfingston said...

boy those look great!
happy ww!

Unknown said...

Looks like y'all are going to have some fresh fruit and veggies soon! YUM!!

Amy @ The Q Family said...

Wow! Look like you have a great garden. When do you start to plant them? Do you buy a small plant or use seed? My first attempt this year doesn't seem to work out. I might have to get a garden bed instead of pot. Great picture!

-Amy @ The Q Family

Anonymous said...

Wow, your plants look awesome! Do you have any tips, LOL?

One Mom said...

Great start to the summer! You should have plenty of veggies!

Anonymous said...

What great veggie plants - i'm so proud of my herb garden but it nothing to this!

Come and visit my contest to win a Doll Trunk. Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Looks like a start to a very nice garden. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garden!

Trudy said...

Impressive. I just got through listening to the audio book "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" where they live off what they grow for a year. Looks like you have a nice start. I bet they taste delicious.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I'm going to go ahead and post in the next day or two some more garden information to hopefully answer some of the questions that have come up in the comments.

Thanks for all the compliments on our garden!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

love your garden, truly inspirational to this aspiring gardener.

sequin said...

This is inspirational - especially after reading your 13 Thursday ways to save money. It makes me want to start my own, even if I have the blackest thumb. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Great garden!!

Dawn said...

Your plants look great. We tried a few in pots last year and weren't very successful. Since we are limited on growing space I am going to try again.

Clara said...

Great garden! I don't have space for a veggie garden, but I tried peppers in a pot. The squirrels ate them. Great WW post!

Come by and see what I do have room to grow in my WW.