Thanks for stopping by our Happy to be at Home blog. I know getting out of debt can be very overwhelming. It wasn't until my husband read Dave Ramsey's book that he really was motivated to start making changes. Dave is really motivating. (I don't work for him or have any monetary ties to him, btw) I just know that it took his book for my husband to see what our future could be like. I have always been a tightwad, so I didn't need a lot of motivating. Anyway-have a great weekend. Toni http://happytobeathome.net
3 comments:
Loved it - thanks! How in the world I got a superior, I don't know but this was fun.
Thanks for stopping by our Happy to be at Home blog. I know getting out of debt can be very overwhelming. It wasn't until my husband read Dave Ramsey's book that he really was motivated to start making changes. Dave is really motivating. (I don't work for him or have any monetary ties to him, btw) I just know that it took his book for my husband to see what our future could be like. I have always been a tightwad, so I didn't need a lot of motivating.
Anyway-have a great weekend.
Toni
http://happytobeathome.net
I am a Poor 1930's wife, but DH is a Very Superior 1930's husband!
Post a Comment