This post is linked to Wordless Wednesday.
Thanks for coming over to my blog! I can totally understand the Brownies' plight...I have 6 siblings. Ha!
Well of course - can't leave out the brownies! LOL, too funny. :)Happy WW!
LOL, I saw that and totally cracked up! Who wrote it??
Glad my humor was appreciated, Katie. ;) I wrote those both up before I went to the meeting. I was just amusing myself. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for coming over to my blog!
I can totally understand the Brownies' plight...I have 6 siblings. Ha!
Well of course - can't leave out the brownies! LOL, too funny. :)
Happy WW!
LOL, I saw that and totally cracked up! Who wrote it??
Glad my humor was appreciated, Katie. ;) I wrote those both up before I went to the meeting. I was just amusing myself. LOL
Post a Comment