I had a couple of homeschooling epiphanies at the end of last week. Granted, they weren't things that I didn't already know. But, for whatever reason, it just really hit me.
My first epiphany came upon while I was thinking about a project that my kids are supposed to be working on for a saints party that we will be attending. I was thinking about it, and I thought, "When will we have time to work on this?"
To read more about what I realized, as well as to help me with some ideas, please read the rest of my article at The Homeschool Classroom.

Monday, October 19, 2009
An Epiphany on Homeschool Scheduling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
I read this over on The Homeschool Classroom but came over here to comment. I so appreciated everything you said about scheduling. I'm on the other end of the spectrum of needing to be a little more (a lot!) firm on scheduling, but I see what a crazy line you can walk in trying to find the right balance.
Thanks so much for coming over to comment. I have to admit, last year, I was more on the not so scheduled side with a definite need for more of a plan. So, I think that's why I am holding on too tightly now that I've got a plan.
Post a Comment