Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tasty Tuesday: June 5th Edition (and Prize!)

Sorry to be posting this so darn late into the morning. I slept for 14 hours last night. Yes, that is a one and a four together. Was I sick? No. Did I have the flu? No. Was I just tired and have a nice husband? Yes.


So...scroll down for the Mister Linky (to link to a Tasty Tuesday recipe on your blog) and to read about the prize choices for today.

Here is my recipe (that I got from a Quick Cooking Magazine quite a while ago):

Tuna Burgers

Ingredients:

6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
2 cans tuna (6 oz each), drained and flaked
1 cup (4 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped green pepper (**Angie note: I left these out)
1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 tsp garlic salt (**yep -- left this out too - LOL)
3/4 tsp pepper
1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
8 Kaiser rolls, split

Directions:

In a bowl, combine eggs and tuna. Add the cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in the mayonnaise. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each roll; wrap individually in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.

***Prizes***

Okay...so with my {name of company from whom I received a cease and desist email} party coming up, you have your choice of four of my favorite small things from {name of company from whom I received a cease and desist email}. The winner will tell me their preference, and I'll order it for them at my party this weekend.

Here are your choices: {links to a company from whom I received a cease and desist email}





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me play along!! Those tuna burgers sound really great!! Good luck with the pampered chef party and have a wonderful day! Since you go SO MUCH SLEEP (I'm so envious!)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Those tuna burgers sound good! Thanks for the recipe, and for hosting :)

Anonymous said...

I added another recipe! I'll have to try the tuna burgers! The boys love tuna fish sandwiches. :)

Sharon said...

Thanks for hosting again. :)
I wish dh and I liked tuna...your burgers sound good! Maybe we'll try them anyway. :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sharon -- I wonder how the tuna burgers would be with something like cubed ham or canned chicken instead.

Becca L. said...

sounds like a great recipe, Angie! Do your kids like them?

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Becca -- I haven't ever given them to my kids...they don't like tuna. ;) Based on that, my guess would be no. LOL

scrapper al said...

I like the burger recipe, but without the tuna, lol. I guess that would make them egg salad burgers.