Thursday, November 8, 2007

Does my blog freeze/crash your computer?

I had two different people last weekend tell me that my blog was causing issues with their computer. I haven't done anything different lately except add a widget (not from Blogger) that updates what my recent postings are. I'm concerned that might be the problem.

Of course...if my blog DOES crash your computer, I don't suppose you will be able to post to me to let me know. Sigh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Works fine here. I am running Mozilla Firefox on a PC.

Lisa said...

Didn't crash, but started freezing and starting again. Slowed me down.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I deleted a couple of things, and hope that it helps.

Becca L. said...

I've never had a problem

An Ordinary Mom said...

Nope, works great :) !! I despise techy issues.