Apparently I might as well have skipped graduate school...
Cash Advance Loans
Lol I don't think this is a big deal. If your blog used difficult words, nobody would want to read it :)For fun, I entered my hometown newspaper's URL. "Genius" was the output. Yeah, right!
LOL-that's why I read your blog-it doesn't tax my brain. ;-)
Boy was I knocked down a notch when mine rated an Elementary Reading level. :o|-SDB
LOL Kim! You kill me! (Perhaps I would be a higher level if I would have said "you slay me" instead. LOL)Stephanie -- There is no way that yours is at an elementary level. I don't believe that, and will have to test that for myself.
And I guess I should have skipped college, lol. Thanks for posting this link.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lol I don't think this is a big deal. If your blog used difficult words, nobody would want to read it :)
For fun, I entered my hometown newspaper's URL. "Genius" was the output. Yeah, right!
LOL-that's why I read your blog-it doesn't tax my brain. ;-)
Boy was I knocked down a notch when mine rated an Elementary Reading level. :o|
-SDB
LOL Kim! You kill me! (Perhaps I would be a higher level if I would have said "you slay me" instead. LOL)
Stephanie -- There is no way that yours is at an elementary level. I don't believe that, and will have to test that for myself.
And I guess I should have skipped college, lol. Thanks for posting this link.
Post a Comment