Sunday, June 28, 2009

Many Little Links {June 28, 2009}



How to Make Vanilla Extract -- Joy the Baker
(I totally have got to try to do this sometime! Anyone ever tried it before?)


Sweet Summer Trifle Ideas -- Make and Takes
(I have a trifle bowl, so I love all of the different combination ideas!)

(Must exercise. Seriously. Must. Start. Exercising.)

10 Ideas for Frugal - and Beautiful - Art -- Simple Nest
(I painted some pieces for my sisters, maybe I need to do one for my own house.)


(I can't wait to try this out! Maybe it would stop us from eating a ton of cookies all at once.)


Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars -- My Kitchen Cafe
(These look sinfully good. I must have some. Perhaps after I start exercising.)


(Very thought provoking post about a sad family situation)


How to Build Traffic on Your Blog (part 1) -- Rants & Ramblings (guest post by Jen from Conversion Diary)
(Great read for bloggers who are trying to build traffic, says Mrs. Obvious.)
(Okay, so this isn't a post, but is the brand new blog of someone that I went to school with from middle school through college. There are only five posts so far, but it looks interesting. I can't promise I will always agree with the content, without knowing what she has planned for the future, but I wanted to give her a shout out. Go give her a visit and encourage her in her new blog. She is a fantastic person, and newly a stay at home Mom to her kids. Tell her I said hi!)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Great links! Thanks.