*Remember to scroll down to the Mister Linky and put in your link to a Tasty Tuesday recipe this week! (Also, please link back here with either the Tasty Tuesday picture or a word link.)*
Here is a recipe from Kraft Food and Family Magazine that we enjoy:
Beef Noodle Bowl
8 oz. linguine, uncooked
3 cups broccoli florets
3 medium carrots, peeled, sliced (about 2 cups)
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli and carrots to the cooking water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, teriyaki sauce and ginger; cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
TOSS pasta and meat mixtures in large serving bowl.
8 oz. linguine, uncooked
3 cups broccoli florets
3 medium carrots, peeled, sliced (about 2 cups)
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli and carrots to the cooking water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, teriyaki sauce and ginger; cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
TOSS pasta and meat mixtures in large serving bowl.

3 comments:
The noodle bowl sounds so good!! YUM. Have a wonderful Tuesday.
This recipe sounds great! I was browsing you site and noticed your "to do" challenge. I have a list that I wrote months ago and I keep trying to check things off. I am making progress. I hope that many of them will be finished by labor day. Having the kids home all day so therefore playing alot makes it hard to get projects finished!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
The recipe sounds very good, but I am afraid my family wouldn't like it...too picky!
Post a Comment