Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tasty Tuesday (Snickerdoodles & Mister Linky)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yummy recipe from my Mom...

1 cup soft shortening (part butter)
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 3/4 cup flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt

Heat oven to 365 degrees. Mix shortening, sugar and eggs thoroughly. Blend all dry ingredients, stir into egg mixture. Roll into balls the size of walnuts. Roll into mixture of 2 tablespoon sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes. These cookies puff up at first and then flatten out.

Now...share a link to your Tasty Tuesday recipe! Be sure to link back to Many Little Blessings!

(Oh...and last week's winner has not been picked yet. Oops!!! I'll have the kids help me in the morning!)


6 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I think I'll have to get some cookies baked soon! YUM!

Betsy said...

Love those cookies!

Sharon said...

You know, I've never had a snickerdoodle! I know, surprise...
Thanks for the recipe. I guess I'll have to make them soon!

Anonymous said...

yum--that sounds like a yummy recipe. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

mmmm, snickerdoodles are my most favoritest cookies! :-)

Shelby said...

oh it sounds delicious! great blog here.. I found your through blogging chicks blogroll.. take care and happy Friday :)