"I seem to go between being either very eloquent or a babbling moron, and I blame the children for that."
Friday, August 10, 2007
As I said to Eric last night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I seem to go between being either very eloquent or a babbling moron, and I blame the children for that."
4 comments:
That's cute.
LOL. Yes, it is definite their influence.
Angie-
You have a very beautiful blog...I also have a son with special needs--autism. He is 12 and the reason why I started a social community for families and caregivers called www.foggyrock.com.
I would like to personally invite you to check it out. You can create your own personal page with tags and photos (video functions soon) and can even link to this blog. Would be honored if you would take a few minutes to browse around.
Cheers to you-
Shannon Johnson
I'm usually the babbling moron. :)
Post a Comment