Sunday, August 5, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: August 6th Edition


A couple of carry overs from last week, as usual. LOL


Monday: Honey Chicken Sandwiches (new recipe)


Tuesday: Honey Mustard Steak


Wednesday: Lasagna


Thursday: Quick Chicken Teriyaki


Friday: Meatball Subs


Saturday: lunch ---> Breakfast (eggs, toast, bacon) dinner ---> Food From Out


Sunday: lunch ---> Lunch Meat on Crusty French Bread dinner ---> Crockpot Chicken and Rice Casserole

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm. honey chicken sandwiches sound divine!! Great plan this week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds super good!

Have a blessed week,

Sherry

An Ordinary Mom said...

Honey Chicken Sandwiches - yum! Do you have a recipe?

Enjoy your week!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Sounds good! I'll be interested in how those honey chicken sandwiches come out!

Amy said...

Sounds good!

I'm a Catholic mom, too, so I'm off to check out the rest of your blog now. :)

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

If they're any good, I'll post the recipe for the honey chicken sandwiches tomorrow. :)

Sandra said...

Your menu looks wonderful, thank you for sharing!

♥Sandra♥

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good week. 8-)
we also entered the catholic church this year. off to check out your blog.