What do you list on your blog side bar -- your label categories, archives, both, or neither?
I have the archive list right now, but I have been thinking for quite a while to try to sort through my label categories and straighten them up a bit and list them in the side bar instead.
Any personal thoughts on this?
Friday, August 10, 2007
Categories, Archive, Both, or Neither?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















4 comments:
I have very little freedom with mine since I write for newspaper, but I say the more organized the better.
I list both, but I sincerely doubt if anyone clicks on any of them. Don't waste too much time on it! Play instead! ;o)
I think both are OK and serve different purposes.
A friend that has been on vacation and wants to read the missed days can use the calendar-archives.
Someone interested in special subjects chooses the labels.
I didn't realize there was a choice. Seems like organizing by categores would be nice.
Post a Comment