I have still been menu planning (although not as good as I used to be), but I just haven't been planning by Sunday night to post my menu.
Things have been extra crazy here, so this is a pretty simple menu.
Monday: Omelets and Toast
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice
Wednesday: Who knows! LOL (Eric will figure out something quick to give the kids)
Thursday: Spinach and Egg Noodle Alfredo with Chicken
Friday: lunch ---> Fast Food / dinner ---> Corn Chowder
Saturday: lunch ---> Taquitos and Spanish Rice / dinner ---> From Out























9 comments:
Thursday's dinner is MY favorite :) great meal plan this week!
The chicken fried rice and the omelets sounds really good! I haven't made an omelet in ages, now you've got me thinking about them! have a great week!
It may simple, but it sounds good!
Yummy!
Great looking menu! Have a wonderful week.
I am looking forward to next week when things will hopefully slow down with soccer season being done.
Great menu, simple is good!
Looks like a good menu!!
This looks like a yummy menu. My family loves breakfast for dinner night!!
I just love Pancakes anytime of the day.
Post a Comment