Saturday, October 6, 2007

Need some opinions on pictures for room

We're trying to finish up Molly's room with a princess/girlie/fairy kind of theme. I'm looking to do probably two images in 16x20 frames (11x14 pictures matted to 16x20) and then probably about two - five (haven't decided on the actual layout yet) as 8x10s and then maybe a couple as 5x7s.

What do you think of these together? Which ones do you like best? Which ones don't you like? Which ones do you think would go well together (or not well together)? If you like one and think it should be one of the really big ones, feel free to share that too! (I already bought the princess fairy one, and it will definitely be one of the 16x20s, since we all loved it, and Molly declared that it was a picture of her when she was a princess with wings.)


Pink phone and accessories
Teenage Girl Accessories
© Photographer: Cherylcasey Agency: Dreamstime.com


Princess Fairy
Princess fairy
© Photographer: Hollyjones Agency: Dreamstime.com

Holding Crown
Holding crown
© Photographer: Tyback Agency: Dreamstime.com

Holding Crown (different orientation)
Holding crown
© Photographer: Tyback Agency: Dreamstime.com

Glass Slipper (I originally thought this for the other big one, but I don't think it will work, as it doesn't appear to be sharp enough even in the portions of the picture that are intended to be sharp)
Glass Slipper
© Photographer: Marti157900 Agency: Dreamstime.com

All Dressed Up
All dressed up
© Photographer: Jsnover Agency: Dreamstime.com

Fairy
Fairy
© Photographer: Carolineschmidthaus Agency: Dreamstime.com

Glass Slipper
Glass Slipper
© Photographer: Marti157900 Agency: Dreamstime.com

Happy Princess Ballerina
Happy Princess Ballerina
© Photographer: Raycan Agency: Dreamstime.com

Magic Wand
Magic Wand
© Photographer: Tracyd Agency: Dreamstime.com

Rainbow Tiara
Rainbow Tiara Isolated
© Photographer: Majaphoto Agency: Dreamstime.com

Tea Party
Tea party
© Photographer: Crysrob Agency: Dreamstime.com

Prayerful Ballerina
Prayerful Little Ballerina
© Photographer: Pb&k Agency: Dreamstime.com

Tea Time
Tea Time
© Photographer: Tyback Agency: Dreamstime.com

Daisies
Daisies
© Photographer: Mk74 Agency: Dreamstime.com

Daisies in Pots
Daisies in pots
© Photographer: Acik Agency: Dreamstime.com

Little Girl (with Wings) Praying
Little girl praying
© Photographer: Eefee Agency: Dreamstime.com

Little Magic
Little magic
© Photographer: Klenova Agency: Dreamstime.com

Little Girl with Wings
Little girl with wings
© Photographer: Molka Agency: Dreamstime.com

Ballet Slippers
Small pink ballet shoes
© Photographer: Talanis Agency: Dreamstime.com

Purses
Purses
© Photographer: Hollyjones Agency: Dreamstime.com




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Just my thoughts...I love the "real" pictures over the animated and *I* wouldn't mix the two. I love all of the ones with the little girls especially the one with the girl in the field. That would be a big one for me. The slippers with the wand and the ballet shoes are cute. Those could be a smaller ones. The prayer girls are so sweet and would be big on my list too. It really depends on what you are aiming for and how picky you are about everything matching together or having a theme. Starting from the top, picture #'s 3 0r 4, 14,17, 18, 19, 20 all have a colors. #'s 7, 13, and 15 could go to, but it depends if you want just a fairy theme, or if you want to mix several different pictures. Just my thoughts, hope you got it. :)

Becca L. said...

I honestly am a horrible decorator (which is why my children's rooms are so plain) so I can't even comment what I think goes together. The fairy is really cute though!

Mom Tu-Tu said...

I love the ones that are actual photo's of little girls as princesses and fairies. My least favorite are the cartoon type pictures and the one with the pink phone. Just my opinion though! :)

Karla Porter Archer said...

I came over to leave a note of thanks for your comment on my blog last week... I am sorry that I am just now getting back to you on this! It has been a crazy crazy crazy week!!!

Now I'll have to look carefully at these photos because they are all super cute!

But I had to let you know your comment made me giggle; and I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who struggles with this!

Blessings,
Karla