Normally, when I do a lot of baking, I don't really try the things I make. I get the kids or Eric to try a bite and tell me if it's okay. I don't know why I do this -- I guess none of it sounds any good to me while I am busy making it.
But, today was apparently not a typical day. Perhaps it was the 10 inches of snow we got...I don't know.
All I know is that I have been busy all day making up goodies to put into gift baskets that I am preparing, and I have been taste testing too many things. I just pray that I finish all the goodies tomorrow (I was hoping to be done with an all day session today), or else I might end up in dentures by Monday night.
I can honestly say that right now, I seriously need to brush my teeth!
Monday, December 17, 2007
I'm afraid my teeth might fall out soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
I hear you, Angie. Only, my concern wasn't so much for my teeth....my mom and I made these treats called "frosted pecans." In an effort to decide whether we liked them or not, we sampled and sampled and sampled....I realized I had to quit or I was going to go into a diabetic coma (and I'm not even diabetic)!
Wednesday is going to be my big baking day, and I know how my teeth will feel afterward. Ouch.
Love your Company Girl Button!! Thanks so much for putting it up! I am honored.
Post a Comment