Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: December 10th Edition

We only have one roll over from last week, so I'm very pleased! We are usually much worse about grabbing food from out, but I am trying to be better this month, just to see if we can do it. Wish me luck!

This week is a SUPER busy week for us, with me being busy on almost every night. (Yuck!) So, this is a less than stellar menu this week. Sorry!

Monday: Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice (both from Market Day)

Tuesday: Chili (per Eric's request)

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza (it's a busy night, so it's nice to have something quick and easy)

Thursday: Eric's choice (This means that I'll just make him scrounge around for whatever looks good on Thursday night.)

Friday: Spaghetti with Homemade Bread (I'm having dinner out with my social group!)

Saturday: lunch ---> Something with Steak (LOL)...maybe steak and eggs, since Eric was talking about that just tonight; dinner ---> Food from Out

Sunday: lunch ---> Turkey (yep...I have a turkey in the freezer, and I'm ready to cook it); dinner ---> Leftovers from Lunch



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: