Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: View From The Back of The Van


Apparently this is what the view from the back of the van looks like to an eight year old. (Seriously though -- what in the world was I doing with my arm???)

Wordless Wednesday is hosted at 5 Minutes for Mom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Diana said...

Dangerous to let a kid have the camera!! Too funny!

Unknown said...

Great picture! I think you have a photographer on your hands!

Stop by my other blog and check out the cool contest! www.theshoppingfund.com

Mamarazzi said...

great snap! and yea what are you doing with your arm? are you a hand talker?

Happy Wordless Wednesday!! mine is up, come by and have a giggle on us!

Anonymous said...

It's always great to see things from another point of view.

Kailani
An Island Life

Terri H said...

Nice shot. I think my kids have also taken that kind of photo. Give my kids a camera in the car, and you'll thank God for digital.

Unknown said...

I know, I like sitting in the back! I can get to all the kids needs!

Nice Wednesday post! I enjoyed it! Come take a look at some "typical male bonding".

Sarah said...

LOL! If we took snaps of every motion we made during the day, we'd all be very surprised.

Mimi said...

Tee hee.

My son drove across country with my parents when he was, um about 11 I think, and my favorite gift from that trip was a roll of film he took from his perspective.