Saturday, August 9, 2008

Around the Web: A Week of Links


Here are some items I have enjoyed throughout this past week from around the web:

Meredith from Like Merchant Ships explains how to cut 100 brownies from one pan. Crazy, huh? But, very cool!

At The Happy Housewife, you can learn some great tips for spending less money on get togethers and big parties.

Hello, Muffin Tins! Although I have seen many people using these baking sheets lately for serving up a variety of snacks and meals for their kids, I loved the recent feature on Sycamore Stirrings that served up a whole lot of pictures of these muffin tin creations.

If you want to learn how to be disorganized and unproductive (or perhaps how NOT to be), be sure to check out Simple Mom.

Homeschooling Moms (and Moms just looking for a fun home project with their kids) will find great information that Kris wrote at The Homeschool Classroom about Flat Traveling projects. I know that after reading this, it had to go right onto our "to do" list!

Last, but not least, Toblerone (of Simple Mom) wrote at Blissfully Domestic about Blog Sidebars. It left me with a lot to think about, just as I suspect it does for a lot of bloggers.

Photo by A.H.1987


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sources of information there!! I love reading and getting caught up on stuff like this. Thanks!!