Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bloggy Giveaway Winners

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by during the Bloggy Giveaway! I know that I didn't get a chance to really visit blogs of those who left comments (293 comments!), but I read every single comment with your interesting facts! Love it! I hope to be able to visit some blogs soon of those who left comments!

I just used the Random Number Generator at Random.org to pick the winners for the Bloggy Giveaway contest that I had for a $20 Amazon.com gift certicate.

The winner is...

Cherie J (who didn't have a blog listed)

Congrats, Cherie!

The winner of the second drawing, an item of their choice from my Etsy shop is...

Toddler Tailoring

Congratulations to both of the winners! (If I am unable to get in touch with either of the winners within three days, I will do another random number generator.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: