I have decided that although I may sometimes post a Tasty Tuesday just for myself, as I was doing before organizing it as a meme, I won't be posting it as a meme (with a Mister Linky) anymore. My schedule is so crazy that I just have a hard time remembering to get around to it, and then I feel bad when people are looking for it.
But...if someone (especially one of the "regulars") is interested in hosting it on their blog each Tuesday, just leave me a comment and let me know that you are interested in hosting it at your blog. If a few people are interested, we'll figure it out. I'll even revamp the Tasty Tuesday icon for someone else, if they want it. :)
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Bye Bye Tasty Tuesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















9 comments:
What timing; I even wrote a post last night so it would be ready for Tasty Tuesday today. Ah well, I'll go publish it now. But I don't think most people would really be interested in trying it, lol.
I will miss it, because it was fun--but I COMPLETELY understand. Thanks for your hosting this in the past!
Aw, I posted yesterday wondering why it wasn't up yet. I will miss it too. Thanks for hosting!
Oh my gosh, I'm so rude! I didn't even thank you for hosting Tasty Tuesday. :( Thank you Angie! It was fun while it lasted.
Hi, Angie. I'm a blogger/designer for a newspaper in Knoxville, Tenn. I ran across your blog today and wanted to say hi. Sounds like our blog topics are similar: I write about everyday life that come with being a mom of a 2-year-old, a wife, professional and a woman of faith. Look me up when you have a chance.
So understandable! Thank you for adding fun to blogging w/ Tasty Tuesday as long as you did. ;) (and the prizes!)
I wouldn't mind hosting it sometime, or a few times, but just not each week (a I can't commit).
Whatever works! With or without it.
Thanks again. :)
I love your blog header! So pretty! I came back to go find that orange chicken that was posted a few weeks back... off to continue searching now :)
well, as someone who has let her blogging severely lapse over the summer, I completely understand!
I would love to host this if you need someone!! I am so sorry to see it go :(
Post a Comment