Monday, July 23, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway: Set of 50 Mommy Calling Cards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here at Many Little Blessings, I am giving away a set of 50 Mommy Cards that I have at my online store Autumn Daisy Studio.

What is a Mommy Card?


Mommy Cards are a great tool for the busy Mom on the go! How many times have you tried to exchange information with another parent in a school parking lot and not had a piece of paper anywhere on you? This is your solution! Just grab out one of these cards, and Susie's Mom will know all of your info (even if you are stuck forgetting hers and having to always call her Susie's Mom).


Can I see some examples of Mommy Cards?


Here are some examples (and you can see more at http://www.autumndaisy.com/)


What is included in this contest?

A set of 50 Mommy Cards and shipping of the cards to you!

How do I enter this contest?

Simple! Just leave me a comment on this posting (one comment per person only, please)! Sign ups will be open until Friday, July 27th at 10:00 am EST. I will then randomly draw a name likely by having my kids shout out a number to me from across the room. Because...well...they're good like that!

But, wait, Angie -- what about people outside the U.S.?

Sure...why not? You can enter too!

What if I really want the Mommy Cards and I don't win?

You can still order them, of course. But, I'll be pulling for you to be the winner!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

178 comments:

Raquel said...

I just came upon your site, to read your MPM. but SO excited about your giveaway, I have been wanting some of these cards!

TracyMichele said...

Oh I love these. I entered a contest not long ago to win these but didn't. :( Draw my name, please!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved this idea but never had any! See you over at my place!

Heather said...

I'm first! Angie, you must have read my mind because I was wondering if anyone would offer some of these as a giveaway.

EBBsMum said...

Those are SO cute! And I am always writing my info on the back of a gas receipt or whatever I can find in the bottom of my purse. These would be super! If I don't win, I may just have to order some! :D

Anonymous said...

These look great! What a fantastic idea! I could probably make them myself, but I'm sure they wouldn't look nearly as professional or classy! Count me in!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Adorable cards!
Count me in for these.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey great idea! Sign me up!

Smockity Frocks said...

I love those! So pretty! Please, enter me.

Amico Dio said...

I am so impressed! What a phenomenal idea! I would love it! Please count me in!!

:o)

Anonymous said...

I really need these - so count me in!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I need something like this!!

Steph

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I love these!! sign me up!! I am doing a give away too!!

Leslie said...

These are really great! Sign me up! :)

Llama Momma said...

pick me, pick me!!

Pam said...

These are so cute! I'd love to have some of these and may need to come back and order if I don't win, but I. AM. Going. to. Win. I just know it :)

Anonymous said...

How many times have I needed this? How smart!

Karen said...

Love these!

Nichole said...

Sign me up!

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

I would love to win these. They are too cute and such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Enter me, please. :)

Mrs. Sprinkles said...

These are so nice--I would love some!

MrsNehemiah said...

I love this idea. if I don't win I think I'll have to order some.
Mrs Nehemiah

Chrissy said...

Fabulous idea. Please count me in.

Melissa said...

These are really cute. What a great idea. Please sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE these.

Tara said...

Ohh those are so darn cute! Pick me please! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this and have been wanting these forever!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Count me in!

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

This would be great! I'm always looking for scraps of paper and a pen to give my name to other moms. Please enter me.

Jessica said...

So cute! Please put me in!

Anonymous said...

These are great - count me in! And thanks!

Unknown said...

These have been on my to do list for the last couple of years. I am hoping to win!!! thanks!!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh, these are awesome! Thanks for the opportunity!

kcecilio at ureach.com

Kelley said...

I'm really going to need these with my oldest starting school next month. Oooh...I hope I win!

Tiffany said...

i've seen these a lot lately. Very cute! count me in!

aahcoffee said...

I hope I win!!!!
julie_ruhlman@hotmail.com
www.xanga.com/aahcoffee

Anonymous said...

I need mommy calling cards!

Alexia@voyager.net

Diatribal said...

Beautiful cards! Count me in!

Natalie said...

these seem to be the new rage! love them.

Sheri said...

Oh so cute! Please enter me in the drawing. thanks

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Carina said...

These cards are darling; sign me up for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Please include me.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/westward

Anonymous said...

Enter me please.

Nikki

Christine said...

I love Mommy Cards,. and would love to win!

I hope you'll come by and visit me, too. I'm #180 at the bloggy giveaway hub!

Rachel said...

Sounds great! Count me in!

Misty said...

LOVE these. Please enter me and then rig it so I win! omjorek@gmail.com

Monkey Giggles said...

ohhhhh to cute. count me in

Awesome Mom said...

I could use those!! I am always digging around for paper scraps.

Unknown said...

Sounds great. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Great giveaway! Please include me!

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Unknown said...

IM SO IN! PICK ME! PICK ME!!! I love them!

Melissa said...

These cards are a great idea! Please pick me!

Tricia said...

I would love some count me in!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Please put my name in the hat.

Amber said...

What a fantastic idea! Count me IN!

JLP said...

Could really use these! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I've never had any of these cards, but I bet they are just great. What a great way to keep up with other mommies and vica versa!

Please pick me...Emma's mommy!!

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are a great idea. You have created some lovely ones. I would love to win these!

Brenda ...who would like to email you my email address, but can't find your email address on your blog!

Monique said...

those sound great! count me in please!

Rmomof3 said...

I have been wanting something like this! What a great contest!
Please add my name to the list!

Blessings!
Renee

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice. You do really nice work. Definately count me in please.

Chelsea said...

What a great idea! I'm always loking through my bag for a scrap of paper to jot my number on. This would be great!

Kathryn said...

What a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in.

Angela S said...

These are great!!!

Lori said...

Those look great. sign me up.

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting some of these. Count me in.

6 Happy Hearts said...

love the cards! thanks for your generousity!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win a set of these! Thanks for including me in your drawing.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me into the drawing! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

count me in! please

Anonymous said...

super cute! I'm in!

mueller7[at]gmail.com

Stop by my giveaways too if you have a chance!

Qtpies7 said...

I can't believe there are 3 (so far) contests for cards like these! I thought they were pretty unique, but I actually need some for a Moms group we are trying to promote, so I hope I win some!

thediaperdiaries said...

I am dying for some of these!

Me said...

I would love to win. Pls. count me in!

Anonymous said...

These would be wonderful, please count me in!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

To qtpies7 -- The idea of Mom Calling Cards isn't a unique idea (I have seen them around for years), so I'm not surprised for them being offered by others as a prize as well. However, I will note that all of my designs were created by me. :)

Wendy said...

How brilliant! Please pick my number! :)

KarenW said...

I just moved and these would be great!

nicole said...

I could always use these, although they will be out-of-date in March when #5 joins the party. Oh well, I still want to win!

Oh, and welcome to the Church.

Laura said...

Delightful! I'd love be entered to win. Thanks so much!

Toknowhim said...

Enter me please...

Anonymous said...

So cute,

Thanks for entering me,
Heather
heather@pagesbyheather.com

Laurel said...

oh i would love some mommy cards!

Anonymous said...

Would love these - they are great!

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Enter me too!!!!

Kristin said...

Cool! I'd love to win those!

Anonymous said...

I'd really love to be entered for these!

erica_flower@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Wow - the cards are beautiful. I hope I win them! Thanks for letting me enter.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Count me in, please!

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Those cards are such a great idea. I hope I win them! :)

Anonymous said...

Pick me Please!
jesslunger25@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I need these!

Stitchblade said...

Very very cool!

KatieBug said...

I would love some of those!

Unknown said...

Very cool Angie!
It's Lori from BT Rowan Tree....

L

Elysa said...

I used to have "mommy" cards and they were great. I'd love to have new ones. Please enter me in your drawing.:)

Megan said...

Me too, please!

Leigh said...

Mommy Cards! what a wonderful idea!
I hope your kids pick me!

leighmoulden@sbcglobal.net

Jennifer said...

What a neat idea. I would love those.

Anonymous said...

count me in.

Mrs. C said...

I entered a contest to win these before but didn't. I love the concept and they looks neat too!

Eden said...

Count me in please!!!

Kristi said...

These look great!

mamashine said...

I love these cards and I want 'em real bad. :)

Karen said...

Beautiful! Please count me in!

Mercy said...

You learn so much on these giveaway thingies. There's another blog giving away the same thing. I'd never even heard of the idea. But, it's such a neat one!

Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

Christine said...

Great idea! I'm in!

bethany said...

Great giveaway! Count me in!

Carole Burant said...

Fabulous giveaway!! Please enter my name in your draw:-) Thank you! xo

Andrea said...

Awesome! Please count me in! :)

Elizabeth F. said...

so wonderful! Enter me please.

Sherry said...

count me in, please!

Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

I could use these!!!

Coach Paulette said...

these sound great!

Toni said...

So very nice. Count me in, please.
Blessings,
~Toni

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

I keep hearing about these online and would just *love* to be the first one around here to have some! *wink*

Tara Sloan said...

Very nice!Sign me up!

jodene said...

Thanks for the chance at a wonderful gift!!

Anonymous said...

Me please! My giveaway is #231 at RIMD :)

Also at Slurping Life, a chance to do a little good deed and be entered into a drawing for a $400 digital camera package or one of over 25 other prizes. It's Love For Parker. And please, spread the word.

Needleroozer said...

Love these. Just love them! Want them , yes I do.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

What a cute idea! They look great. Please enter me in the contest.

Stevie Moon said...

Add me to the drawing please! Those are too cute! Thanks!

Jan said...

Cute cute cute! Count me in!

Renee said...

What a great idea,please enter me,thanks!
Renee

Homeschooling Momma said...

Please count me in! Tonya

karly said...

Ooo, cute! Count me in, please!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I love the cards! I've been wanting to get some like them and just haven't yet. Thanks! :)

Marti said...

Love these! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

ooo, cool! count me in!

Shawna said...

I guess these are all the rage, and I'd love to have some!

Unknown said...

What a generous gift!

Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great prize! I love this idea. How creative!!!

Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Neat giveaway!! I'm in! C'mon over and sign up for mine ($10 Target gift card) if you get the chance. :o)

Anonymous said...

Enter me, please! This a great giveaway. :-)

Sarah said...

I love these! I hope it's ok that I entered both drawings - this one and the "pick your prize" drawing on your other blog. I would reeeeeally love to win these!

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

I love your designs, and would love to win some cards! Thanks for a wonderful giveaway!

Tammy said...

Oh, I'd love to win these! Please enter me!

Kelly Stockwell said...

I will be back to visit...in the meantime please add me to your drawing

Sarafu said...

I would love these! Enter me please!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted Mommy Cards. Thanks for the chance

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Count me in!
(salliann.ran@verizon.net)

Trina and Jophie said...

Count me in!
Trina :0)

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!
Tammy
crazymamma1966 at hotmail dot com

Tracy said...

I would love mommy cards
tnayar@cox.net

sillysiller said...

They are so nice. Count me in please.

Unknown said...

This looks great! Please add me to your list. My e-mail address is myspamfoil@gmail.com.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

What an awesome idea...and a great giveaway!

Thanks for including me in your drawing!

homeschool_mommy@cox.net

Tricia said...

Count me in!!

Tricia

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win these cards! Fun!

Ruth said...

Such a great idea! Count me in!

BlondeBlogger said...

I've always wanted a set of these. Please enter me. Thanks! :)

Christine said...

I would love to win these. Thanks so much!

Rebecca said...

Such a great idea! Thank you! I'm going to bookmark your blog to come read more later!

Saph said...

Pick me, pick me!! =)

Justice Fergie said...

i totally love these. count me in please!

PastormacsAnn said...

Great giveaway! Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in! Thanks! :)

just_being_mommy said...

Count me in!!
jazlynnesmomma@yahoo.com

Dana said...

I'd love to enter :) What a nice prize!


Thanks for such a nice giveaway!

Dana
d07@goldingers.com

Kerry said...

This would be a nice prize to win. Please enter me! Thanks.

Treasuresofjoy said...

Enter me Please!http://treasuresofjoyboutique.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Count me in! What a fablous giveaway!

Great blog...I'm bookmarking it so that I can come back later. ;)

Come on over to check out my giveaway.

Lauren said...

what a great idea... this would be perfect to use on days when i don't know who i am anymore. :-)

Kristiem10 said...

This is a great idea.

loni said...

These are really cool. Please count me in and thank you!

http://lonic.blogspot.com/

Five Bees in the Triangle said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Chrystal said...

This is such an awesome idea. The situation that you described fit me to the tea! How many times have I wanted to exchange info and had two children going in two different directions! I am left to try and remember a phone number or memorize an email address and keep the info in my head until I get home. Thanks for your offer!

I hope I win!

Anonymous said...

what a good idea!
amanda_and_ed@yahoo.com

JLP said...

These would be so helpful! Thanks for sharing!

Marybeth Whalen said...

Oh, I would love to win these. They are so handy for when you want to exchange numbers with another mom or even for business purposes. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

how helpful

Janice said...

Wow, these calling cards are a great idea! I have 2 little children 11 months apart and exchanging info when I meet someone new can be a little hectic so this would be wonderful to win! Thank you for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

such a neat concept!

Leslie @ Joy n Pain said...

count me in!

Kelly said...

These would come in so handy! Thanks!

Linsey Knerl said...

Neat giveaway! Thanks so much!