Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: June 30th Edition

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Organizing Junkie

A little late in the evening, but here is our menu plan this week:

Monday: Taquitos (store bought) and Spanish Rice

Tuesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks

Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas

Thursday: Beans & Cornbread

Friday: Crockpot Chicken & Rice

Saturday: lunch --->Pancakes dinner--->Take Out

Sunday: lunch ---> Honey Chicken Sandwiches dinner---> Honey Mustard Steak

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Yum! Those honey chicken sandwiches sound pretty good. ;) Is the recipe on your site?

Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Dinner planned out for everyday of the week. My mom planned out every meal, but there were 10 of us. I'm just not that organized. Good for you!@

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sharon -- It's a new "recipe" from a magazine. If they're good, I'll post it.

Amber said...

I bought a crockpot last year but have yet to use it. I just don't have any recipes but yours sound tasty!

Barbara said...

Sounds like you might have some recipes for the Crock Pot Festival! If you post the recipes be sure to send me a note and I'll put a link on my cooking blog.