Here we are again...it's Monday already! (And Jack turns six today! Wow!)
Monday: Fried Ham and Vegetables (undecided on what vegetables) -- this will finish up our ham finally. LOL (And that's only because we gave some of the ham to my parents!)
Tuesday: Roast (with potatoes and carrots) -- maybe homemade oatmeal bread
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meatballs (and probably homemade french bread)
Thursday: Taquitos (from frozen) and Spanish Rice
Friday: Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables
Saturday: lunch ---> Chicken Fried Rice; dinner ---> take out























12 comments:
Mmmmm!! Beans and cornbread sound good since those are two things that I have in my cupboard right now! :) Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like a great week!
Blessings,
Sherry
Happy Birthday Jack!
Great menu! Enjoy cooking and eating this week :) !!
Sounds like a fabulous week! Have a great one.
Sounds good!
Happy birthday to Jack! Enjoy your week!
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom
Happy BD Jack!
Everything looks yummy!
Looks great! I love a good roast. One of my favorites. :)
Happy Birthday to Jack! Does six seem "so old"? I never thought THREE would seem old, but now it does that my son is 3. lol
Have a great week! Oh, by the way, I mentioned you in my Sunday blog post. Hope that's ok!
Your menu sounds great - Happy Birthday to Jack!
Have a great week!
my family LOVES taquitos!! What a great week planned.
Look Great!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Jack! Hope you had a fun day.
What's oatmeal bread? Maybe you can tell us next Tuesday.
Post a Comment