Sunday, July 8, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: July 9th Edition


Lots of ham on the schedule this week (and some for next week). Kroger had a great sale on a whole ham (it's around 7 lbs, I believe), so I got it all sliced up (at Kroger) and have planned lots of uses for it.


Monday: BLT Sandwiches & Parmesan Fries


Tuesday: Steak with Red Potatoes and Sauteed Mushrooms


Wednesday: Ham


Thursday: Fried Mashed Potatoes with Ham

(Also -- dinner to take to a friend whose youngest son has cancer: Roast with potatoes and carrots, homemade oatmeal bread, salad, and brownies)


Friday: Open-faced Sandwich Supreme or Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches -- whatever strikes me (LOL)


Saturday: Lunch ---> Loaded Baked Potatoes; Dinner ---> Dinner from Out


Sunday: Lunch ---> Ham & Egg Salad Sandwiches; Dinner ---> Roast (crockpot)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your menu plan sounds really great! I love ham. Have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

I love ham! I made scalloped potatoes and ham for myself tonight and a cheesy ham and potatoes for dh. (He just can't get enough cheese!)

I still have about 2 pounds of ham left! I will probably have it on an english muffin with an egg, maybe in some mac n cheese, some in a pot of beans....

ham is good in everything!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love ham, too. MMM. One of my favorutes is ham in the crockpot w/ potatoes and green beans. Oh I can smell it now! lol.

Have a great week, Angie!

Betsy said...

I love ham and so do my kids, but dh is not a fan.

Homeschooling Momma said...

you can never go wrong with ham! tonya

Disney for Boys said...

Wonderful menu, everything sounds great!! Thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed week!

♥Tiany♥