![]() |
But, here is a highlight (not the entire list) of some of the things that I bought while Molly and I ran errands on Wednesday. (We were, in particular, going out to look for stuff for making Noah's First Communion banner, but that wasn't all we picked up.) 2. A variety of sheets of felt, including solid color, self-adhesive backed, and sparkly 3. Puffy paint in both regular colors and glitter color. 4. A tiara for Molly. 5. Shrinky Dink "paper" 6. Xyron 150 refill (the permanent adhesive type) 7. A refill for my Hermafix tab gun 8. Beads (only some on clearance) 9. Bagels & Cream Cheese 10. Bread (Whole grain white) 11. Whole wheat English muffins 12. Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 13. A Baby Bottle Pop |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants






















9 comments:
Baby bottle pops, baby bottle pops...thanks, now I have the stupid theme song stuck in my head. Happy TT!
Sounds like someone is going to be busy doing crafts.
Tiaras are always on my shopping list. Happy TT!
you did bought quite few things :D
Visit My T13, List of movies that I don‘t watch Thanks
Oh, those baby bottle pops are so eye catching for the little ones. My son always wants one at the store. I can't figure it out.
Sounds like you're gonna have a week of crafting and eating ahead of you. Have fun!
First Communion banners are fun. My first daughter cried when we were at the end of making hers because she said I did it all. I then let "her" do another one but she was so tired I had to finish it. My second daughter's was much easier.
Have fun!
I love whole wheat english muffins!! Sounds like it was a busy day. Happy TT!
How fun! I've not seen the Thursday 13!
Arm & Hammer Detergent and puffy paint that glitters....Swoon.
Is it wrong that laundry detergent makes me swoon?
Post a Comment