I can't believe I got so busy that I almost forgot about the Ultimate Blog Party!
So, if you are visiting via the Ultimate Blog Party on 5 minutes for mom -- WELCOME!
Here's the quick synopsis of me and my blog -- My name is Angie, and I'm a 31 year old stay-at-home Mom (who works with Early Intervention for a few hours a week when my husband is home). My high school sweetheart and I have been married for almost 12 years, and we are still best friends. We have three children -- ages 8, 6, and 3, and they are just fabulous (though our three year old has become quite the sassy princess).
While I cover many topics here at Many Little Blessings, it seems that most of those topics fall under faith, family, and household management, peppered with little funnies that my kids come up with, products that I love, adventures in raising kids with special needs, and I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about homeschooling next school year. (Shh...that's the first time I've mentioned that here on the blog.)
As a door prize to welcome you to my blog, I will randomly draw a name from those who comment on this post between now and March 14th (when the Ultimate Blog Party ends). That winner can pick a Mommy Card/Business Card design from my Etsy Shop -- Autumn Daisy Studio -- and I will print them a set of 100! If you don't think you can use them, I will even allow you to have them printed as stickers, and you can use them for book labels or with a teacher's name on them for an end of the year teacher gift! The possibilities are endless!
Just leave a comment to enter to win the door prize!
Thanks for stopping by Many Little Blessings!
Oh...and as requested in the rule guidelines, I need to list which prizes I am most interested in winning (seriously -- if you haven't gone to check out all the prizes available, you really must!). Here are my top six picks...
1. Prize # 14 — 12X12 Custom Wall Canvas; Provided by: JuJu Beane Boutique
2. Prize # 63 — $50 Gift Certificate; Provided by: Emily Rose
3. Prize # 61 — The Very Cool Lunchbox; Provided by: Victoria P. Zurcher Designs
4. Prize # 34 — Custom Tutu; Provided by: Live~Love~Dance Boutique
5. Prize # 7 — Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace; Provided by: Elemental Memories
6. Prize # 129 — $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate; Provided by: Mommy Cracked
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Welcome to the Party! (There's Even a Door Prize!)
Posted by Angie @ Many Little Blessings at 11:45 PM
Labels: about me, church/faith, homeschooling, household responsibilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















104 comments:
Wow, first to comment. It looks like you have a really fun blog. I am also planning on homeschooling my current 11 mn old dd. I have been looking into it and really thinking about it for the past 6 plus years and know this is what I want to do. I will have to follow you along on your journey.
Happy Partying and check out my blog when you have a chance.
Hey, nice to meet you! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your etsy shop is great, I really love the photography!
Hey Angie - thanks for visiting my party! And unfortunately I think you can just expect your daughter's sassyness to get more extreme as time goes by! The other day, my sweet daughter told me I was embarrassing her at the store...and so it begins...I thought I was safe until at least 11 or 12!!
Great party! I'll definitely be back to visit - I need all the advice I can get when it comes to boys!!
Hello Angie!
It is so nice to meet you, you have a lovely blog! I hope you are enjoying the party :)
Stop by and check out my party:)
-TF
ttp://www.homeschoolblogger.com/madefromscratch/
Lovely prints you have.
Great blog! very nice to meet you! I enjoyed my visit, I am still trying to get around as my grandchildren are visiting this weekend! Have a great week at the party!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with the home schooling; my husband and I talk about it occassionally but we have a few more years. I hope I win your door prize - your stuff is fabulous! Happy Blog Party!
I am enjoying this party...isn't it fun meeting new people!
Hi my name is Jeannie...it's sooooooooooooo nice to meet you!!! I'm kind of new to blog world!!! I wanted to do a party on my blog so I'm just getting some ideas!!! This is such a GREAT way to meet new friends!!!
Feel free to stop by my blog and learn a little more about me!!!
J
thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy the party!
I was just checking out some of the blogs from the party. Cool doorprize!
Early intervention is something I am starting to get some experience with. We adopted our son nearly one year ago and we are headed for some early intervention programs in a few areas with him. He is an absolute treasure and an amazing addition to our family and we are trying to help him get caught up with his peers.
Count me in for the door prize. Would it be okay to have them made up as babysitting cards for my daughter if I win?
Kim @ TheBitterBall
Hi there! This looks like a fun party :)
I like Kate or Wendy... actually, Wendy matches my blog template better... check it out!
Hi! I found you through the UBP. Great blog! I would love to win your door prize! I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog.
Heidi
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ReviewsbyHeidi
(yes, I homeschool too!)
Hey...I am currently in the works for getting registered with the Catholic Mothers Online, so we have briefly talked via email. I have been to your blog before and your etsy shop. I do love reading it! Thanks so much with your help you've given lately!! Happy Blogging!
Your header is great! This is my first blog party.
I hear there's a party going on. It's nice to meet you.
Nice blog!
Hi, so nice to meet you! I've enjoyed browsing your blog and hope to be back soon.
Enjoy the party!
Of all the blogs I read, yours is the first one that I've seen the Ultimate Blog Party on. I'm headed off to read more about it!
Very nice meeting you!
Happy blog hoppin'
Kim -- Yep, you can definitely use the cards for babysitting cards (business cards, I assume, right?) for your daughter.
They're very flexible. Good luck! :)
Love the header...Too cute...I would love to win the door prize...Count me in...Have fun partying....
Hi Angie,
Nice to meet you.
I could use some mommy cards. I always carry a pen with me, but most of the time I forget to bring paper. ;D Hapyy Blog PArtying!
Hugs, Danette
Nice to meet you! The stickers sound great!
Great intro! Happy blog party :)
Oooo! I could really use some mommy cards!!
I added your giveaway to prizeatron :)
http://www.prizeatron.com
I can't wait to get to know you more through your blog- I think I could learn a lot! You will have to stop by and check out my little motherly musings sometime!
I'm glad I stopped by, i enjoyed reading your blog! Thanks for the chance to win a prize!
I am having a Birthday-Blog-Bag-Give-A-Way! Come by my blog for a chance to win a handmade handbag.
http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/03/birthday-blog-bag-give-way.html
I found you via the Blog Party at 5 Minutes for Mom:).
Thanx for having me!
Phyllis
scrappynhappyATgmailDOTcom
I too have a giveaway! All this partying is very fun!
Hey, nice place ya got here!! Where are the chips and dip??
I have been shopping around for some mommy cards! I would love to win some! Your ones with polka-dots are just too darn cute.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Awesome giveaway! I think I have my MIL in mind! :)
Hi Angie! Nice to meet you! Thanks fo visiting my blog! Enjoy the rest of the party.
Great site and giveaway! Party on!
dansan826 at yahoo.com
Nice to meet you and discover your blog! Thanks for being a part of this fun blog party! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
great blog and fun giveaway
Great blog! It is so nice to 'meet' you. Happy blog party!
Thanks so much for your nice introduction & the prize! Take care!
stopping by for the party! it is nice to meet you! Have an absolutely wonderful day and stop by my blog when you can!
Stopped by to visit your blog, super cute.
hopw you'll stop by and visit us
Love the Mommy cards on your Etsy shop. Thanks for the great giveaway!
Thank God for early interventionists! My 4.5 year old has autism, so we really love our EI!
Visit my blog at http://theleibyfamilyblogspot.com, and Michael's movie at http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/670709
How generous! Thanks for visiting and I look forward to coming back to read more!
I would love to win some personlized buisness cards. My computer crashed recently and now I can't reinstall my graphics software.
I would love some Mommy Cards! Thank you for the great giveaway!
Thank you for this nice blog. Hope to win.
you realy do have a nice blog i enjoyed reading it i also love contest and well please enter me in to the contest thanks
I looked at your Etsy Shop. Very nice selection of products. Thanks for the giveaway.
neat prizes, hope i win!
Your blog is delightful and unique. The Mommy cards would be wonderful. Have a great time with this party and best wishes.
Good idea, this makes trading information so much easier when you are out with your little one. :)
I like the Kate design for your business cards... fun and sophisticated.
Thanks,
Marissa :)
md-sweeps (at) hotmail (d0t) com
the cards are cute but your site is WONDERFUL. you are an inspiration
Great Blog. Great Contest. Great prize. My boss's wife just had a baby on Wed. I would love to give her the mommy cards.
I hope that I win!!
I also work in early intervention. I'm a service coordinator/developmental specialist. I love it! I'm also the mom of 3 (10, 4, 2) Nice to meet you!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
Lovely blog and lovely family!
So good to meet you! :)
what a fun party!! being a teacher i would love to win some of your cards!! if you have a chance stop by my party post!! have a good week!!
Great blog & great givaway! Thanks for entering me!
Happy to meet you here through UBP! I love your blog title - as we are all blessed with everything we do... it all depends on the way you look at it!
God Bless, HL
Hi Angie,
Your prize is SO cool, would love to win it!
Happy partying!!
Great, fun blog!! I would love to win some mommy cards :)
could use some mommy cards
Love your blog and love your Etsy site...added it to my favs...
hello,nice to meet you ,nice giveaway.thanks
Hi there - we have some in common - religion, first name...can't wait to get to know you better. Thanks for the chance to win too. What a talent you have!
I could use these cards...a terrific idea-thank-you! : )
Looks like you have quite a party going here. Your blog name caught my eye...can't wait till bedtime so I can browse your shop.
I'd love to be chosen for your drawing - what a great idea.
Have a blessed day!
Kim
Pink and Purple Polka Dot - Gianna, and Pink and Purple Swirls - Sarah are to cute! Your photography is really stunning as well. I am looking forward to exploring your site a little more and getting to know you better.
You have a nice site! Look forward to seeing more of it in the future.
Hi there... nice to meet you... have a great day... party hearty... take care and don't be a stranger... from an Aussie in the US who loves photography and travelling...
great site great products
Hi! Nice to meet you. Very nice blog. Hope you have a chance to stop by and see me too before the party is over! Thanks for hosting a door prize too!
Hi! I love the logo of your blog - very cute. Thanks for hosting a giveaway!
love it!
What an apt name for your blog=). Thanks for letting me joing your party!
I would love some new business cards
Thanks for stopping by my blog- i love this blog party! Happy partying and I really enjoyed 'meeting' you!
Hi Angie. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm seriously considering homeschooling....now I need to convince my husband!!
Wonderful addition to the party!
love the prize want to win
It is a nice site.
ty 4 the contest!
very nice blog, I like the pic at the top, and a great name
i would love to enter your soor prize contest
Have a great day!
Lovely prints you have.
Great blog!
Nice site!
I think this is where I needed to end up this morning. Your blog is awesome and I really love all the Catholic Mom links. I never knew there were so many. I'm a "Cradle Catholic" and while I've always loved my faith, I haven't always been so involved in it -- until the last 8 years or so, when my kids started school. I'm really looking forward to reading more, here. It really is great to meet you!!
Cool! Congratulations on the big HS decision. It's kind of hard to tell everyone isn't it?
Happy Party,
I loved the colors on your site. Very inviting
rosans4@insightbb.com
Please enter me, and thanks for joining the party!
I love your blog. I'm a SAHM, too, and lots of the stuff is relevant for me. I would love to get the mommy/business cards. Thanks for the contest!
great blog & etsy shop! I plan on opening an etsy shop myself. I have a few items made. I just haven't posted them yet.
Happy partying. hope you'll check out my blog sometime.
Hello - nice to meet you! This is such a nice way to meet new friends!!! I'm glad I stopped by!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Happy Partying!!! This is such a nice way to meet new friends!!! I'm glad I stopped by!
Thanks for the chance to win!
The Blog Party sounds like so much fun.
great giveaway!
I love your blog and Stopping in to say Hi.
Have a great party
dolls123 (at) gmail (dot) com
I homeschool my 3 oldest kiddos. I'm now expecting #5, so next year the oldests will go to school, but it has been such a rewarding experience.
Angie - so nice to meet you. Drop by my place and pick up a party favor. Blessings
Post a Comment