
1. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party Bundle (for the Wii)
5. A small $5 Oopsy Care Bear (stuffed animal)
6. One package of swirly sidewalk chalk with a sidewalk chalk holder
7. Plastic Army men
8. small chocolate bunnies (one for each basket)
9. A package of M&M minis to split between the baskets
10. A bag of Nestle chocolate eggs to break up between the baskets
11. Absolutely no plastic eggs
12. Yep...no Easter grass either
13. No cheap plastic junky toys just to act as filler so that it looks like more -- we prefered the idea of better things but fewer things
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants





















10 comments:
That's some Easter Basket! :)
It's not all going into one basket -- it's going into three different baskets. :)
What awesome baskets! I only ever got chocolate bunnies and eggs and those icky peeps! Thanks for stopping by my TT!
Can I be one of your kids:>
Wow, those are going to be great and I'm sure the kids will love them!
Happy TT!
Hey - thanks for the ideas. I can't believe Easter is almost here.
Yum---those sound as good as the ones my mom used to make for me!
Mine:
13 Hearts
ooohhhhh - how can I get on YOUR list? ;)
Neat stuff!
Sounds like some things that can go in MY basket! Great list! I'm sure the kids will LOVE theirs!
What a great Easter Bunny! *winks*
~W~
Thanks for your Blog :) God Bless you
Post a Comment