Sunday, March 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: March 24th Edition


Monday: leftovers from Easter dinner

Tuesday: Pesto Ravioli with Chicken and Walnuts (assembled at Dream Dinners)

Wednesday: Biscuits and Gravy

Thursday: Three cheese tortellini

Friday: Pancakes (and other breakfast stuff)

Satuday: lunch ---> sandwiches / dinner ---> From Out

Sunday: lunch ---> BBQ sandwiches / dinner ---> One of the Chicken dishes I have in the freezer from Dream Dinners

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

Do you serve anything else with the biscuits and gravy?

Menu looks good!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Let me try this again, and do the URL in a different way so it all shows up, but you may have to paste one portion of it at a time.

----------------------

Annie,

You might not have "biscuits and gravy" where you are, as I know when I lived farther north (Wisconsin), I had never heard of them. Here is a link to a picture of biscuits and gravy: http://chicagoist.com/attachments/chicagoist_chuck/
2006_11_gravy.jpg

So, it's a white sauce type of gravy with sausage or hamburger in it, and then topped on biscuits. It is very filling, and thus doesn't require anything else with it.

Thanks for visiting! I just added your homeschooling blog to my google reader!

Teresa said...

Angie, we do almost the same thing here with our biscuits and gravy except that I use a thinly sliced ham in it. It is our Sunday breakfast meal! Isn't it so good?!

Anonymous said...

That was great. I love your blog! I found you thru the Ultimate Party and wanted to invite you over to my site for a fun contest this week. You could be my lucky winner or my unfortunate loser . . . either way, I hope you laugh a little.
http://www.wearethatfamily.com