I only have a few banners left in my Etsy shop (I think four, actually) and I have reduced the price of them to just $3.00 each!
Each of the banners is 760x100 (which is perfect for an Etsy store). Depending on your blog, it might also work for your blog.
Here's a couple of the banners (in teeny tiny size!) that are left in my store:


Monday, April 28, 2008
Etsy Banners -- Price Reduction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Hi Angie,
I know nothing about Etsy (and probably don't need to as we're trying to stick to a budget), but wanted to comment on your blog. Thanks for commenting on mine. Very cool that we must live in the same town/area. And that you heard Lydia's name mentioned on the news for the March for Babies and connected that to Beth :-)
Thanks so much for seeking out our family blog and for your kind thoughts!
Post a Comment