
Okay, maybe my craft room / scrapbook room / office is not itty bitty, but it certainly is not big. My room is 35 square feet -- 5 feet by 7 feet. And, although I will admit that I don't use it as often as I would like (sometimes I am apt to bring things out to work at the kitchen table or my desk in the living room so that I can be with the family), it is probably one of my favorite rooms in the house. This is because I love how smart my husband has been while arranging as much storage as possible in this small space.
But, as often happens, it is a mess right now. I'm doing some major Spring cleaning in the room right now (which takes longer than you'd expect a 35 square foot room to take, thanks to so much storage space), but hope to be back with almost before (I had already put a couple of things away) pictures and after pictures.
If you have a small space in your house for a home office or craft / scrapbook room, be sure to pop back later to see what we have done with our space (especially once it is clean!).
------------------------------------------------------
Done! WooHoo!!! Here are the before and after pictures, but be warned -- it is very hard to take pictures of a 35 square foot room that is right off of a small hallway. So, the pictures aren't the best, but you'll get the idea.
Before (after I actually had put away just a few things):



I got rid of some things, but mostly this was achieved through just reorganizing (check out all the open spaces that I have now!). It's hard to see, but most of the white baskets are labeled with what their contents are.
After pictures:


























7 comments:
It looks great!
Linda
I am impressed! Want to come help me organize mine now?
Wow, I want a scrapbooking room!
Great tackle!
:)
Oh, that is just amazing. I would love to have a room like that!
That's really impressive. My craft/sewing area is a complete disaster at the moment.
Absolutely beautiful! I have a much bigger space but my darling hubby keeps using it for storage.
What a fantastic little space, I love it! You did a great job organizing it up, woohoo! Be sure to link it up to the round-up post at the end of the month.
Laura
Post a Comment