First off, I'm so sorry that I have done the drawing for the $25 gift certificate yet for the Bloggy Giveaway! This past week has just been so crazy, particularly since I was getting ready to go away for four days (but look -- I'm home now!).
Anyway, through a random picking process (it was very complicated, but trust me, it was also very random), the winner is...
Karin from Mommy Matters
Congratulations, Karin!
One other piece of business -- voting has begun at The Homeschool Blog Awards! I hope that you will take a moment to go over and vote in the Best Family or Group Blog Category for The Homeschool Classroom (the homeschooling group blog that I started this summer, which has grown so much in such a short time). Thanks for the votes!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Homeschool Blog Awards and The $25 Gift Certificate Winner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















4 comments:
Wow, I cannot believe I won! I'm so darn excited! Thanks so much! I have a wish list a mile long. Now the fun begins!
Congrats, Karin!
Hi Angie,
I have not received the gift certificate to amazon. I know you were sick so I'm not sure if you forgot or if somehow it got lost in my email. Please let me know. I'm so excited about my prize!
Karin -- I have emailed you with the email address that I had, but am answering here as well, just in case you don't get the email. I sent the gift certificate over a month ago (Nov. 13th). Amazon will let me re-send it if the code has been lost. I'm waiting to hear from you to verify the email address before I do that though.
Post a Comment