Monday, November 10, 2008

Pipe Wrench Fight

Oh my! I saw this on Heather's blog, and I kept laughing so I had to share it.

I remember *loving* this A-ha song and video. (In interest of full disclosure, I actually do still have this song on my iPod.)

So, watch this video and be patient -- nothing funny happens until the lyrics actually start. Oh, and as a friendly warning to those watching with kids near, there is a not so family friendly word a few times that is the same as the name for a donkey. I played the song with my kids in the room, and they didn't notice. (Perhaps that's because I cancelled school today and they are playing video and computer games.)

Enjoy the video!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Hahaha! That was funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Mandy said...

LOL!! I love this song, too! I used to wish I was that girl in the video!!! :)

Gina Marie said...

I had a feeling when I found your blog that I was going to like you. Seeing that you posted this and found it as amusing as I did confirms that.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Awww...thanks, Gina Marie! :)