I have been seeing this on many blogs, and wanted to share Many Little Blessings' October stats, and give back some linky love to those that referred readers here. (I'll skip on adding in Blogger, Google, and Bloglines for referrals, as those are a given.)
Top 10 Referring Sites for October 2008
1. Rocks in My Dryer
2. Bloggy Giveaways
3. I'm an Organizing Junkie
4. 5 Minutes for Mom
5. The Homeschool Classroom
6. Lifetime Moments
7. Catholic Mothers Online (The Blog for the Blog Roll)
8. Modern Mommyhood
9. Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
10. Blissfully Domestic
Top 10 Most Visited Posts on Many Little Blessings in October 2008
1. Shoe Organizer Becomes Pantry Organizer
2. $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate Giveaway
3. How to Boil Water Faster
4. Cleaning Out Your Pantry for Halloween
5. Menu Plan Monday: One Week and One Month Edition
6. First Communion Banner Examples
7. Pudding Presentation with Flair
8. 13 Uses for Leftover Hamburger Buns
9. A Twist on Decorating with Family Pictures
10. Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
Thanks to all for the great month!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Many Little Blessings: October 2008 Recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Your blog has been a great help to our home school. Thanks so much, I have left an award for you at my blog.
Post a Comment