I can hardly believe that it's already time for the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival again! Wow! I guess the last three months have flown by!
If this is your first time stopping by Many Little Blessings, then let me say WELCOME! I hope that you will consider stopping by again sometime, or even subscribing.
My name is Angie, and I'm a homeschooling mom to three kids. My blog primarily focuses on our daily life, our family, faith, and various household management ideas (from tips and tricks to recipes). You'll also sometimes read about cool products that I like, as well as the occassional learning tip (although I also blog about homeschooling on our group blog, The Homeschool Classroom, as well as the homeschooling and food channels of Blissfully Domestic). I also publish free Mommy Calling Card templates for download from time to time (see the link above).
Okay...so on to this giveaway. I will be randomly choosing a winner for a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate. Because, you know -- who can't use $25 to Amazon.com, right?
Here's what you need to do:
Post a comment to this post by Saturday, November 1st at 11:59 pm EST.
Your comment must include something interesting about yourself or your blog. Trust me -- this something interesting is pretty liberal. Honestly, just tell me something. Others will see your comment, and maybe something you say will make them want to visit your blog! (If your comment only says something like, "I'd love to win" or "Pick me," then you did not read the directions, and you can't win. Sorry!)
Leave me a way to reach you, if you should be the winner. Either email or make sure your comment is linked to your profile/blog. If I can't reach you, you can't win.
For an extra entry, leave me a suggestion of what to call my Etsy store (yes, I am going to re-open the shop). I have some ideas, but am not really sure. It is currently called Autumn Daisy Studio, but I'm changing the focus (somewhat) and want a new name. I will be carrying handcrafted Rosaries and Photographs (religious subjects only). I have a few ideas jotted down, but would love some ideas. Maybe if someone suggests something I already have written down, then it's a sign!
Okay...get to posting those comments! Can't wait to learn more about all of you!






















511 comments:
Great contest!
I am a brand-new fashion and beauty blogger. I'm a size 10/12 woman on a budget. I buy lots of shoes and sometimes clothes on Amazon, so I would love the prize!
Thanks for the entry!
trace at styleklutz dot com
Sometimes I wonder if I ever write anything interesting. I think the most interesting thing lately has been that I created my own meme...a weekend top five to share my weekend without having to make my readers read a big long wordy post. I even have a button if you're interested.
please enter me! i review A LOT of books on my blog, i do giveaways too but alas none in time for this carnival!
Hi there. We homeschool too. Actually we 'unschool'. It's been a great approach for our family.
It's not just hippies who unschool - some Christian homeschoolers are doing it too...
http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Unschooling-Growing-Children-Freedom/dp/1891400223
Hi Angie, great blog, this is my first time visiting! Thank you so much for this fab contest, it's very generous of you. You run a blog AND you're a mom who homeschools? WOW, you have my deepest respect :)
My blog is called Scarlet's Letter, and it's for women. It's about female sexuality. No it is not porn or a seedy website. It's about womens sexual health and loving yourself. Moms need to love and appreciate their bodies and sexuality too! My blog features items for women, including reviews of products and adult items. I hope you'll stop by for a visit!
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
Hello! I grew up on a boat...hows that for interesting? *grin*
I think Angie's Blessings? Or Prayerful Pauses?
e-mail:
ecaria at hotmail dot com
Ok, I have two kids and I'm tired, which incidentally is the name of my blog. I love to cook, so I have a cooking blog and I love to read and review books, so I have a book blog. How's that for interesting? ;) Terrific giveaway. I love Amazon. Thanks.
Interesting about me... hmm. Well, I have stayed overnight in a European castle. That's reasonably interesting, right?
Something interesting about me...well, I just got married 6 weeks ago!
zipster81(at)juno(dot)com
This is my first visit (as I sit here eating an apple and wishing it were chocolate after all the giveaways about chocolate!)
About me or my blog, then: I am guest blogging at Happy 2 Be @ Home this week on the subject of "a week in my kitchen." At the end of this week I'm pretty sure everyone will know more than even I want to know about my kitchen. Including the bad habit of not washing dishes as often as I ought... :)
Wow, am I really first? Hmmm... something interesting about me...well I guess the focus of my blog is interesting. My family's journey to become as self-sufficient as possible on our "urban homestead." We are trying to grow our own food, make many of our own products, educate our kids on our own,etc. You have a great blog, btw!
Something interesting hrmmm well I like to make healthy food for my family but I love to bake so I am always on a mission to find healthy and tasty recipes!
teriannm@gmail.com
Hi Angie...Im a SAHM mom from India...we moved here last year and among the community I know out here...I seem to be the only one making it a point to try n do things to reduce my family's budget through couopns, sales and the like :>
How fun! I have 2 kids, am homeschooling one (the other is too young) and am excited to read your blog. Thanks!
cross_home2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com
My blog features a lot of handmade goods from indie shops. On mondays from now til the holidays, we'll be posting gift suggestions! (Which is what the gc would help me towards doing!) We also have weekly giveaways that start on sundays! pposwaps(AT)gmail.com
something interesting about myself? that is a hard one. I have a few blogs but really no real interesting to add except maybe I'm a little obsessed with getting things right, if I make a mistake on a post, even if it's just a letter, I would immediately go fix it
name for your etsy shop - how about "garden of delights"?
woohoo! I need some competition in my life;)
My (new) husband (8 months new) is a pilot in the air force so I typically blog about our humble adventures and various household management "things". I recently moved from Colorado to Texas (Culture Shock!)
www.whitesparrow.wordpress.com
Also, a name for your store...hmm. I would go with something that has to do with memories and creation. Or maybe even a bird's nest--creating that is an intricate process and they have a true work of art to show for it.
Hmmm...something interesting about myself...i guess the most interesting thing is that my husband and i lived in india for a year and a half. i also homeschool my girls and hope to adopt soon!
I have a serious addiction to Amazon-especially with free two day shipping...
I am a homeschooling mom of two preschoolers-that are only 4 months apart :)
Stop by and enter my giveaway if you have a chance
Thanks for the chance to win!
I am working on my PhD, did a sprint triathlon this summer and can't wait to do more, and have four younger sisters.
Thanks for the giveaway.
captain_lisaad (at) yahoo (dot) com
I am not a very creative blogger, the most funny things I blog about are my kids' strange comments to me and to each other.
parcelhome at comcast dot net
I have several blogs...all book related because I love to read. Becky's Book REviews features books for tweens, teens, and adults. Young Readers is my site for reviewing books for babies to tweens. I'd love to have you stop by!
Becky
Somethng interesting about me: I have never gone to the bathroom on a plane.
:)
tuesdayef (at) aol dot com
I enjoyed reading all the fun comments! I love to find great sites to use with our homeschooling, & I have tons of them listed at the top of my blog.
Thanks for a great giveaway!
Hmmm...something interesting...I've never had a blog, but am considering it. I think it would save me time in the long run - could catch everyone up on life in only one blog entry instead of a dozen e-mails!
Hi, and thanks for hosting this giveaway! I'm a regular reader of YOUR blog :)
I actually maintain a couple of blogs, one for just "regular stuff" and one for my recipes and meal plans. I've been inspired by the gorgeous pictures I've seen at some people's cooking blogs to start photographing the "finished product" to put along with the recipe. And I believe that it's no fair to have a "secret recipe"--all recipes should be shared (and proper credit given to the originator, where possible). It's just good hospitality! I feel there's no greater compliment than to ask for someone's recipe for a food they have made and shared.
My suggestion for your etsy store name is "Artful Blessings."
Something interesting....I don't know! I don't consider myself very interesting :-) I guess I'd say that I'm really trying to get back into the blogging groove and write consistently. I want to be part of the blog world and not feel like I'm talking to myself!! I too also hope to open an etsy shop soon. I need to get working on it though!
Thanks for the giveaway! I'll have to check out the rest of your site. I have a blog for my three daughters, ages 5,4, and 1, but it's not public. It's really just an account of our daily goings-on for our many family members who live far away. I love to read other people's blogs, though! I have homeschooled my girls for preschool and may "officially" homeschool my second daughter next year, but my oldest daughter is in public school this year. We really felt that this was where the Lord was leading us to have her right now.
Thanks again!
tiffanyntaylor at aol dot com
Ummmm...Amazon and I are friends! LOL
My middle name is really Delilah!
I mill my own flour from wheat berries. Hope that is interesting. Okay maybe boring.... Thanks for the chance at this gift card!
My blog is all about going green. I love nature and want to protect it. :)
I love reading and traveling. Thank you - please enter me!
Okay, I hope you were serious about being liberal in calling things interesting! :) The most interesting thing I can think of about me is that I telecommute to my job.
Hi - my blog is all about A LIFE OF ABUNDANCE - WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK! Lots of money-saving tips, as well as guest posts and devotionals. Next month we will be studying PROVERBS 31.
Etsy store names: How about FaithWinks or FaithWinkz ?
I love to read and share the books I have read. Thanks!
Something interesting about me? Hmm.. well, I've (finally!) decided on a career-- I'm going to teach middle school English! I'm so excited to finally have a direction I'm passionate about! I love amazon, did you ever realize how many teaching supplies they have? Its great!
my email is simple- heather (at) ibabble (dot) net :)
I just re-launched my scrapbooking blog (www.papergoodness.com). The past weeks have been very busy with all the tweaking I had to do, but I'm very excited about the final product. I'd love to celebrate the joys of this hobby with fellow scrapbookers. - papergirl at papergoodness dot com
I have Three boys under the age of 5
Hello! I blog at http://www.heavenlyhomemakers.com/blog. I talk about healthy eating (and include lots of yummy recipes)...parenting encouragement...and homemaking encouragement. My husband and I have four boys (which means my liberal interesting fact would be that my bathroom always smells like pee) (wow, did I just type that?).
Oh, and we homeschool too!
Hi--I blog about family and finance, and I'm giving away an Amazon GC too! Stop by and enter.
Argh. Something interesting? About me? Well... I'm a librarian, and if I could live anywhere in the world, it would be England. Okay, not terribly interesting, but the best I can do on a Monday.
kmg365 (at) gmail (dot) com
I started my blog simply because I needed an outlet to dump all the extra stuff using up gray matter. Who knew it would lead to such a social life with parties and giveaways and prizes and things?!
Great giveaway! Thanks!
A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog is my little baby, I do a lot of reviews/giveaways. I only started blogging in March of this year so I'm still fairly new :D But I'm loving it!
My blog is mostly about books, so an amazon card would be perfect! milou2ster@gmail.com
My blog was a way for me to save everything, mostly just my favorite links and a place to store everything in case I needed to say.."its on my blog" :o) it was created ouf of lazy
Let's see...something interesting...well, I met my husband of 4-1/2 years on eHarmony.com. We have a teenage son who has 1/2 a heart and is a stroke victim. We are in the process of adopting an almost 2 year old little boy through our foster care system. (So yes, we have a teen and a toddler!!!)
I have two Etsy shops, and several blogs, including one called The Downtown Boutique, where I showcase LOTS and LOTS of wonderful goodies (mostly from Etsy) from all over the world...and do lots of giveaways too!
Is that interesting enough? :-)
I have a 1-year-old little girl and a little boy on the way! Sorry not so interesting, but it's interesting in my world! ;) Thanks for the giveaway!
I have a digital scrapbooking freebie available on my blog right now
I am not a blogger, but definitely a reader of blogs. Many of the ones I visit are frugal, homemaking, healthy eating kinds of blogs. I do stray and blog-hop, but haven't jumped in yet myself.
I stay at home with our adorable 4 children. And I'm married to the man God intended....perfect, just for me!
Kristine
kvicker at hotmail dot com
I am new to blogging - it's all about me, my life and my son!
I am a simple person, easy going, don't let a lot of things get to me (and trust me, with my life, a lot of things should have gotten me down). Optomistic that no matter how bumpy my road of life is, that one day, it will be paved!
I do not have my own blog because i spend way too much time reading other blogs!
Ok, you said to post anything, LOL. I have been pregnant or nursing since July of 2002. An Amazon Gift cert would be great to use for something for me. Instead of always for someone else.
Great contest.
Something interesting about myself is that I have a brother who is 19 years younger than me (same parents).
As for the title of your etsy shop, how about "Blessings Are Many." Thanks for a great giveaway!
I love to sew, and I make purses. If I could buy fabric on Amazon, I'd be in heaven! Since I can't, I'd probably use the gift card to get a jump on my Christmas shopping.
I'm a new blogger--homeschooling mom of 4, pastor's wife. Started the blog b/c we just moved to a new town and we need to keep family and friends in the loop.
www.LeapOfFaith-kelchud.blogspot.com
I love Amazon...I buy many things from them. Thanks for a chance to start some Christmas shopping!
I love to shop Amazon for books. I have way too many already, but there are so many more I must have on the bookshelf for the kids! I homeschooled for several years and write all the time. Right now I am putting together a wooden swing set. I have been working on it for 6 days so far. With 4 kids, I only have about an hour a day to work on it. Come visit my blog Th e Divine Gift of Motherhood at http://elizabeth-kathryn-gerold-miller.blogspot.com/
Many Little Blessings could also work as a title for your Etsy shop!
Something interesting about myself: I like eating pasta with my hands & throwing garbage out the window. Yet, I'm extremely dainty.
Thanks.
oh, enter me for sure!
and i'm a college student blogging about all things entertainment with a friend of mine!!!
as for what to call your etsy shop...hmm....
Signs of Life
Meaningful Momentos
-Lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com
I teach preschool and have two online writing gigs as well. Then there are the kids, the house, the hubby, the hamster...yeah, I don't sleep much, hahaha. Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm a Christian author and I blog interviews with my author friends. I also give away their new books, and bonus, we all write for kids. :-)
stef dot reed at gmail dot com
Enter my giveaway to win a signed book!!
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Stef/608905/
I have a second degree blackbelt in karate, and yet still I've never been so worn out as when I spend the day mothering my two kids, who are 13 months apart!
I love to decorate cakes, and I have homeschooled my nephew for 9 years. We are also very involved in 4-H. :-)
Thank you for participating. :-)
I could really use this to buy some organizing stuff for my home. I have been married for 6 years (i'm 26) and I still haven't figured out this whole organizing thing! :) Thanks for the great chance to win! chattyhousewife(at)gmail.com
Pumpkin, I like pumpkin and really enjoy the fall. Pumpkin cookies, pie, stew, soup, pancakes, ice cream, whip cream, and seeds. sigh. Oh I am a pumpkin head.
I grew up in texas and am really glad not to live there now!
Thank you for the chance to win a gift certificate.
I am French, I live in California and I blog about all sorts of desserts. We homeschool too and love it. :-)
What a neat idea you had to help all of us get to know a little bit about each other and perhaps find a new blog friend.
Please enter me. Although my team has had a shaky season, I'm a die hard Charger's fan.
(I hope interesting is relative).
Thanks!
Sararush at hotmail dot com
Thanks for having a giveaway! I would love to win an Amazon gift card, although I am not yet sure what I'd buy...
I love to read and each year I try to read more books than I did the year before, which means I have to 4 more this year, which should not be a problem. :)
I posted info about your giveaway on my blog: http://savingmoneyideas.wordpress.com/2008/10/27/bloggy-giveaways-quarterly-carnival/
trishtheconqueror at hotmail dot com
One thing about me is that I do not like to eat fast food!!! Is that weird? :P
bunnybx at gmail . com
Hi Angie! The most interesting thing I can think of, at 1:20 in the morning, is that I live in a trailer park & last night, my Mom (who is visiting from out of state) & I heard gun shots, just two rows over from our trailer. Pretty scary. Have no clue what happened. Praying it doesn't happen again!
My interesting fact is that I live overseas and blog about our life as foreigners (among other things!) thanks for the giveaway! stonefox@pobox.com
I think you should call your store "Garden of Eden." stonefox@pobox.com
Something interesting about me ... I have a blog ... and I try to be interesting. That's about all I can come with. Some days I'm super interesting, other days, not so much!
I have a giveaway on my blog too ... but it's not a part of this bloggy thing ... who knew?
http://linduhe.blogspot.com/
LinduhE@aol.com
I'm a little person and stand only at 3 feet 6 inches tall. I have one child, who is of average height and i only gained ten pounds when I was pregnant. Thanks for the giveaway.
Hi my name is Karin Katherine and I'm a homeschooling mother of 4 kids ages 5 and under including twin boys.I am new to blogging and am totally addicted! I have two blogs PassportAcademy.com is about our homeschool and MommyMattersBlog.com is just a hodge podge of things that come out of my mommy brain.
I used to be a professional organizer among many other careers but I like being a mommy best.
I like the Etsy name Religious Artifacts....
I'm a happily married, working mother of two. I've been blogging for almost 3 years and I still love it! Fortunately for me, I think I've only had one short time when I didn't know what to blog.
My favorite hobby is reading and I really dislike being on the phone.
Enough? If not, come on over and find out some other things about me. :o)
I have four year old twins.
goonsquadsarah at gmail dot com
This is my first visit to your blog. I am fairly new to blogging and pretty new to visiting others blogs out of my "friends". HMMMM, how about Angie's Blessings for your store name? Interesting about me, well I am a photographer with my own business in a small town. I have 3 kids and stay at home with them. My friends all think I am a crazy person and they are correct! LOL
thanks for the opportunity to win!
I'm expecting my second child in June. That's the big news around here these days.
david_colleen@mei.net
I'm not sure I have anything interesting to say! I'm a mom to a 16 month old, I'm due with my 2nd baby in February and I work 3 days a week for a non-profit that sponsors children and missionaries in other countries. My son cracks me up on a daily basis and I love to watch the world through his eyes!
I grew up in South America because my parents were missionaries. :)
And I like the idea of your shop being called "Molded by the Master".
Thanks for the chance to win $25 at Amazon. I am a chronic reader, the mom of a teen and a tween, and wife of a firefighter. Life is never boring.
I'm Annabelle...a SAHM to 4 boys (ages 11, 8, and twin 3 year olds). i'm hosting a giveaway on my blog too...I'd love for you to stop by and enter!
As far as naming your esty shop...what about Blessed Crafts
Neat prize! Interesting thing about me ... my dad was John Mellencamp's jr. high basket ball coach :)
sjbraun at hotmail dot com
I'm only 4' 10" tall.
margelina@comcast.net
I was a competitive figure skater.
I'm the mother of 4 lovely children all of which have 4 legs and bark at the neighbors.
Love amazon.
~Katy
I am a single mom, but I am determined to prove that not only married moms can stay at home! I work hard from home to be there for my daughter when she's not in school. This lifestyle requires living on little, so I am very creative with my money. I've started a new blog on these subjects. Come visit me at Frugal Fulfillment! Thanks for the great giveaway. An Amazon gift card would help a lot with the upcoming holidays!
I've recently changed career paths from full time working mom to full time stay at home mom of 3 boys. I'm still adjusting but loving every minute of it.
My name is Jill and I love all things frugal! I love finding ways to use our money to the maximum! I'm majoring in economics, and hope to find a job where I can help other families to do the same!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Jill @ MoneySavinDiva
Pick me! Pick me! Sorry, you know someone had to say that. ;) Just stopping by to say hello!
Good luck with your etsy shop. Someone posted that the name of your blog would make a good name for your etsy store. I agree. Or include your Catholic name (sorry, I don't know the correct term to use) in the etsy store name.
I'm married to a man who is descended from William Bradford, and is working to pass an amendment to the Constitution. But I guess that makes HIM interesting, and not me. lol I'm a homeschool graduate, and I've been rappelling. (I don't blog about rapelling, though. ;) )
I'm an Irish dancer who gets creeped out by Michael Flatley. And Brad Pitt and I went to the same university (before he pouted off to Hollywood).
I have two blogs, one that, since having my daughter, has become almost exclusively about her, and the other is the blog for my shop, www.babiesbeautiful.etsy.com. It's really about my daughter, too, since she inspires all the flower clips I make for my shop!
rebolsen (at) gmail.com
When I was 8 years old, I had people believing that I had a four year old brother at home named Timmy. He was actually the family dog. A gray miniature poodle named Timmy, in fact. I had people going for a while until a friend publicly called me out. Embarrassing? Yes. True? Sadly, yes.
hmm I have a web toe, and passed it to my son LOL
Something interesting? Well, I've always wanted to be a writer and I am trying to finish school so that I have time to work on a novel. Thanks for the contest.
susan dot lockhart at g mail
Something interesting about my blog.. hmm I have a weight loss blog.. After having my 2nd baby last year with a C-Section I have had a goal to get myself healthy again!!
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I just started blogging recently. I post a recipe every Monday and this week I am posting a pumpkin recipe everyday (Monday through Friday) Thanks for the chance!
I am Hugely into Savings, Couponing, and Great Deals!
Thank you for this Great Giveaway :)
Let's see...interesting about me...
When hubby and I first started talking about homeschooling, I thought we should send our kids to Catholic school up until 8th grade, then homeschool for high school...I didn't feel qualified to teach ABCs and reading, etc.
Of course, I got over that, and have found that I am perfectly capable of teaching kids how to read and write!
Great giveaway!
I have three boys, three years old and under. It is a busy, busy house! Also, my youngest (one month old) was born at home. :)
I am new to blogging - but love it! I like to read gossip magazines (I know) and I love to eat! I am also a stay at home mom!
ladeebug224 at hotmail dot com
We have started our first official homeschooling year this August.
I speak 3 foreign languages.
I am a working mom while my husband stays home. And i think he does a better job at it.
Thanks for the giveaway!
hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I was homeschooled for several years and am considering it for my own kids. I have 3 boys ages 4,3 and 3 months. i would love to win! thanks!
lukenlarry at yahoo dot com
my name is sarah. something interesting about me....my husband just bought me a new sewing machine and i LOVE it.
for you etsy shop...hmmmm
wing and a prayer
I just started blogging and it really doesn't have much there but I did do a review on a great way I found to save money on prescription glasses. So if you want to save a fortune-go check it out.
http://dixie-afewofmyfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
I'd consider myself a mommy blogger, but sometimes I find motherhood to be a drag. Then again there are some great moments, like those first laughs that my son is giving me now.
I'd say that something interesting about me is that I named my son after a philosopher, Soren Kierkegaard. I'm weird, I know.
Wonderful giveway, thank you for entering me!
Um, interesting thing about me, I'm not sure I can come up with something. I love pulling out my winter sweaters, and each one I wear for the first time in the season is like an old friend to me.
I got 5 bottles of Excedrin from free at CVS last week.
I think my blog itself is pretty interesting. Life with 4 kids usually is! I try to be funny and keep it light (and clean).
I appreciate the entry! Something interesting about my blog...the first entry explains the name of it - why I call it the monkey room! :) How about His Blessings for a name for your store?
Interesting, huh? Well, I've never colored my hair and we back our car into the garage. Not the van, though. No way. I have only backed into the garage twice. At our current house. Once at my parent's house, but I was backing out of the garage... I'm not very good at backing, apparently.
Something interesting about my blog is my children- their comments and behaviors are fodder for my posts.
I can't think of a name for your store off hand- Flowering Faith maybe?
Hmmmm. . . something interesting. . . I am the baker in the family, so everyone depends on me for tasty desserts!
Love Amazon. Something about me is that I run a business with my sister selling educational games (secondstorywindow.etsy.com) and I just moved from my native Utah to NYC with my husband for medical school!
emilycake84@gmail.com
My husband is about to take an unpaid leave of absence form his job to go to nursing school. I'm going to go crazy. I'll blog about it.
I have 4 kids, including 2 year old twins. Life is very busy over at my place!:)
About me - I'm a SAHM to four kids (15, 12, 10, 8), addicted to reading, blogs, and movies. That's mostly what I blog about... Thanks!
I am the Mom to 4 children, 3 on earth. I find myself sitting in my chair nursing the new baby a lot, so a gc to get some new books would be FANTASTIC!
Fun:) Something interesting about me? Hmmm....I have a birthmark on my leg that looks like a cookie crisp:)
I am an avid reader and come from a large family.
Thanks for the giveaway.
This sounds wonderful!
Something interesting about myself.... My blog is primarily a place of just random talks. I am a mommy to two amazing little people. I love being crafty and coupons are my friends! Hope this qualifies me! Cause you are totally right who can't use a $25 gift card to Amazon?
Thanks!
Have a blessed day
Shay B.
Tigger2sch@aol.com
http://shayplus3.blogspot.com/
I have this feeling when standing on the edge of some high precipice that I want to throw myself off of said ledge. TMI? Sorry, but it's interesting!
I bind books and make paper from beaten-down cotton rags!
My blog is called Books. Lists. Life, so a Amazon GC would ROCK. The blog is about my life as a wife and mom, and my reading and crafting hobbies.
I lived in Germany for 11 years where homeschooling is illegal. We sent our kids to school not knowing a word of German and they learned it pretty fast! For a shop name?: "Only a Bead Away...."
Not sure how interesting but I was born on Friday the 13th
I am a college student going to school in the south and i love it!
Lauren
croasla0(at)sewanee.edu
I am a homeschooling mom
my hobbies are photography, reading, and crochet
I have 4 children 2 girls and 2 boys. even boy girl ratio in my house (even the dogs- 1 male and 1 female)
Something interesting about me? I suffer from severe Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and am trying to figure out how to buy some land in the country and live off-grid :)
I blog about my family at:
http://mamalavender.blogspot.com/
I blog about Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and related news items at:
http://bonafrutta.blogspot.com/
I am new to blogging. would love to win this
Hmmm, something interesting...I briefly lived in S. Korea and taught English as a second language.
I'm finally graduating in a few months with my degree..10 years after my high school graduation! I have also lived and worked in Nepal!
I love Amazon!! This is a great giveaway!
I have three blogs....
SheScribes "dot" com is where I ramble about things, do product reviews and whatnot.
CityScribeScraps "dot" com is where I share my digital scrapbook kits that I create.
I also have a personal blog, KimberlyVetrano "dot" com where I put my pictures and articles that I write.
I also have a home business, EverydayOccasions "dot" com.
HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net
I am the second oldest of 7 kids two are from africa!
butter3295(at)msn(dot)com
I am a stay at home mom who plays with clay. Come on over and check out my blog.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Something interesting about me is that I love to write and have always wanted to be a writer and yet I put almost no effort in my blog posts. I just never have the time while raising my four boys! sharlacarbine at gmail dot com
I was a baton twirling champion as a kid. Thanks for the chance to win. An Amazon gc is always a great prize!
Something interesting..I am the mom of 3 boys and a cancer survivor.
i am a crazy knitter who never follows the directions and ends up with funky looking hats!! oh well, there are seven kids in the family (i'm the oldest) someone will fit into it!
I had anemia so bad a few years ago caused by a giant tumor, that I developed pica, which is a compulsion to eat things like dirt and rocks. I went to Europe during that time and nibbled on castles.. and even Bach's house. I couldn't help it!
I'm the only one I know who can say that the Easter Bunny brought her instead of the Stork. Thanks for the chance!
I'm about to click on your "Moms for Modesty" button and see what that's about. I'm not a mom, but I read a ton of moms' blogs.
Well, I have a teen AND a toddler, with another on the way. I'm trying to capture all the ages at once :-) Thanks for the chance to win!!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo
the most viewed photo tied to my blog/site is a Hostess Cakes wedding cake!
I am addicted to scrapbooking! I was a Creative Memories consultant but with some family chaos lately I have had to take a break. Thanks for such a great giveaway!
I am a fanatic for Maryland Terrapin basketball!
onefrugalgirl AT gmail DOT com
i am getting ready to start a blog called Prissy Green. all about products for women that are Green, but for us Prissy ladies! my nickname growing up was Krissy and people started calling me Prissy Krissy....I have always loved products.
How about Sacred Class? like as in Classy
thanks so much!
karissag at gmail.com
I love polar bears (and hippos, though they came later in life). Come check out my giveaway as well.
I blog mostly about my kids so that out of town family can stop in and keep up to date with us. It is so fun!
millkara [at] gmail.com
well. i was born with 2 thumbs on one hand! that's right ( or should i say left cuz that was the hand!) 2 thumbs on one hand! they took it off when i firstborn tho :)
Oh this is perfect since what I am going to tell you about is also something I need at Amazon to accomplish so you may just be helping me with my passion. I am an outdoor type of person and I love to go Geocashing. Which is a new hobby of mine. If you don't know what Geocashing is you can find a post about it on my blog site but in general it is treasure hunting. However in order to go Geocashing you must have a hand held GPS which I do not currently have and due to this I can not go as often as I would like. I have to borrow one from a friend who also loves Geocashing so it is hard to catch him at a time when he isn't using his. I'm trying to save up enough to purchase a GPS hand held on Amazon so I would love this giveaway. Thanks for Sharing and for Caring :)
I don't know that I have anything really interesting to say about me -- I have two cute kids and four very spoiled rescue cats and I love to read and bake and I'm very new to the blogging world :-)
vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu
I run my own company, selling promo items, your name and logo on anything. I have a Chinese Sharpei who is my "peiby boy".
Thanks for the contest.
I love shopping on Amazon..I blog about being a working mom of two, adoption, food issues, and whatever else crosses my mind....
my current domain name yummies4tummies.com was my first choice, but had to settle for the singular version (yummies4TUMMY.com) 'cause it was already taken. a month later, i checked on a fluke, and it was available! it took me 20 days to get it up & running with a new theme and with the help of a good PHP coder/guru. :-)
I received an email telling my first post failed it was rejected by the recipient domain so I'm going to try again I hope this isn't a double post sorry if so. I love to go Geocashing
(which is treasure hunting) this is a new fun hobby I have taken up However I need a hand held GPS system in order to go. I have been borrowing a friends until I can save enough money to buy a hand held GPS from Amazon! I don't get to go as often as I would like to since my friend loves this hobby too and uses his GPS most of the time so it's hard to catch him when he isn't using it himself. So this giveaway is just what I need. I have a post about Geocashing on my blog check it out sometime. The kids love this new hobby so it's a family time as well. Thanks for Sharing :)
Umm......I'm a HUGE football fan, which isn't common for a female!
I know I can't believe the giveaways are here again! Time flies!
Let's see, about my blog...
It's called the The Happy Housewife and I write about saving money, homeschooling, earth conscious living, military life and kids. Which speaking of kids we are adding another to our little flock. Of course you already know all that about me....
Hope you are having a great week!
Toni
I'm a former dietitian who is now as home with 2 (almost 3) kiddies, with #3 due any day now! Something interesting about me? I love cloth diapering! :)
Hi Angie! I'm a mom of an 11 yr old boy, I love to write, I've been told I'm a little miss smarty pants. I see things quite differently and am also a bit odd. Yes, I admit my oddness.
I am pretty much a homebody except that having a child makes you do things you would never dream of doing otherwise, doesn't it?
I am a bit crafty, I love to bake and shop!
I have a photo greeting card website, and a new blog highlighting mom businesses!
I can twitch my nose like a rabbit.
katiekarr at gmail dot com
I hope I'm still eligible even though I'm not a blogger- just a blog-lover!
Something interesting about myself is that I am studying to be a doctor!
oreo89 [at] gmail [dot] com
First off awesome giveaway! Something about me... Hmmm.. I love to scrapbook, and I am thinking about homeschool my daughter next year. I love to cook, and spend time with my family!
I have taken the road less traveled in life and am a stay at home daughter at the age of 25. My mom has RA and I stay at home to run the household for her, take care of her, along with my elderly grandparents, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, and rabbit. Life is pretty busy around here!
mustanggirl83 (at) mobiletel (dot) com
I'm expecting a baby on May 1st after one loss and over a year of trying.
shannona@hotmail.com
Thanks for a great giveaway! I blog about family life, road trips, and all things vintage! Stop by to see me any time! I'd love to get to know you!
What about "Blessing Boutique" for your new Etsy shop?
Something interesting? I'm about to do a series on Changing Your Marriage that I believe God laid on my heart this past week!
Hmmm. Something inteesting. About me. LOL! Ok, I am a homeschooling Mom of 4. All of my children have ridiculously high IQ's but all have learning disablities. Hmmm. Guess that's about them, not me. LOL!
Lalycairn (at) gmail.com
Something about ME oh my my let's see, well I'm a SAHM to two little baby girls and I want a LARGE family, so hopefully there are many more children in my future. And they will all have Native American names because of their Native Mommy! :)
Something interesting about me is that I don't have a blog haha. And I only wear pink nailpolish!
I'm a mom and a wife and I also happen to be tattooed. I volunteer at my kids' school and drive a minivan and I ride on the back of my hubby's Harley and sometimes frequent a tattoo parlor. Thus The Scatterred Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom.
I'm not all that clever at this kind of stuff but Angie's Amazing Art? Or Angie's Angelic Jewelry or something like that? Sad but at least I tried right? Good luck on your shop!
I collect all sorts of KISS memorabilia.
Hi Angie! I am a mom of 2 that blogs about our daily happenings and our current struggle of not going crazy while hubby is job searching (he has been laid off since June). My son has autism (I see yours does, too) and my daughter is gifted..such a fun spectrum of experiences! As for your shop, maybe something like Grace Studios or Let Us Pray or For the Love of Him...just a few quick ideas...it is fun to think of ideas! I will probably be thinking of ideas all week and writing them down...lol! I am crazy like that! Thanks for the chance to win this gc...it would be fun to shop online for some stocking stuffers!
~Angie
Oh, I would love to win this-- such a great giveaway right in time for the holidays.
My blog is a creative outlet for me- I write about funny family happenings, things that inspire me, my thankful thoughts and I write about my struggles with my son's food allergy. It is a little bit of everything all rolled into one.
I used to have a carnival called Mothers and Daughters Blog Carnival, but it fizzled out after about 5 months.
I wish I were a hermit.
Thanks for the giveaway! >^..^<
I'm getting married in April! Amazon has a ton of things on it that would be great for married life!
I have 4 kids (3 girls and a boy). I started reading for fun again this year and started a book blog, which I am loving! In the land of wife and mommy, my reading is the one thing that's "me."
New name for your store? How about:
Wholly Holy :o)
sj3girls AT hotmail DOT com
I love to see and experience different places. I have lived in 7 different cities in the past 5 years.
Thanks for the giveaway~
Hi all. I have yet to learn how to blog. I have a pretty tight schedule so I haven't had much time to learn yet. I work full time and my daughter and her two toddlers just moved in which keeps me rather busy. I also have son who live with me and my husband who is in Army Reserves. I am proud of each and everyone of them.
I love bragging about my daughter and do it shamelessly on my blog.
i sucked my thumb 'til i was 7. I think you should call your shop matters of the heart
Check out my book on Amazon - Dancing in the White Spaces
I am half russian and half mexican and I married an English bloke so my son is truly internatinal!
tvollowitz at aol dot com
I'm a homeschool mom, too. I'm also hosting giveaways on my blogs, "LivingforGod" and "Children of Light Christian Academy." Hope you'll stop by :).
I'm an American married to an Aussie...before I married I was a missionary teacher with New Tribes Mission...I blog to keep in touch with friends and family.
Deborah
dbstout{at}juno{dot}com
something interesting about me hmmm i think i'm getting hemmerhoids from sitting so long and entering all these bloggy sweeps! whew! :)
Great giveaway! I hope i'm the lucky winner!
I have been a guinea pig for many breast cancer drugs the past 7 years- thats my fact
would love to win...looks great, please enter me...mrs.mommyyatgmail.com
hi! I'm a SAHM with 16 month old twins and a newborn...interesting enough? :)
twinzmama23(@)yahoo(.)com
I'm a stay at home homeschooling mommy to four little ones. My husband works on a cattle farm and we have a little farmette of critters at home. I'm very natural minded and my last was born at home. I love God,my children, animals and the outdoors and just started a Cafe Press store with some of my favorite pictures.
Post a Comment