I...am...tired...
I have been tired most of the day. I don't know why. Maybe it's the colder weather. Maybe it's the gusty winds. Maybe it's just my body saying, "Hey -- I like a little sleep. Seriously. I don't ask a lot from you. A little sleep is nice though."
This picture from flickr is sweet. It makes me sleepy though.
So, before I finally give my body what it's asking for, let me share some favorite links that I have come across this week (apparently looking at what I have saved for this week just goes to prove that when you are tired, your body usually feels hungry too):
Arts & Crafts:
Homemade Christmas Gifts -- Today's Housewife
Halloween Blocks -- Domestic Goddess Blog
All Saints Costumes Cheap and Easy -- Waltzing Matilda
Decorating:
Dishes - They're Not Just for Kitchens -- The Nesting Place
Learning Ideas & Schooling:
Buying a Compound Microscope, Part 1 -- At Home Science
Organizing:Peanut Butter Storage Jars -- PlumPudding
Weekend Project: Great Organizing Ideas -- The Inspired Room
Blogging:
Blog More in Less Time: 10 Tips to Curb Your Sanity -- Simple Mom
Food & Recipes:
Homemade Samplin' Platter -- A Simple Walk
pina coladas (no rum, all the fun) & pumpkin pie milkshakes -- fashionably foodie
Pumpkin Pie Fudge & Black Bottom Cupcakes -- Annie's Eats
Pumpkin Cookies: Revisited -- Joy the BakerHow to Roast Pumpkin Seeds -- Confessions of an Apron Queen
Ask the Audience: Favorite Chilly Weather Food? -- Home Ec 101 (Be sure to check out the comments section on this one!)
Decadent Chocolate Milk -- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Sweet Treat - Quick and Easy Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts -- Divine Domesticity
Doughnuts! -- The Happy Housewife

Photo by gussifer





















0 comments:
Post a Comment