Very pretty.
Lovely photo!
Those are very beautiful blue candles.
I suddenly remembered what we used to do every holy week :) happy wordless :)http://edsnanquil.comhttp://edsmommylife.comhttp://mypreciousniche.com
Beautiful!!
Beautiful photo. What faith?
I also lght candles everytime I go to the church. Nice shot.
@ rmgales -- Catholic. It was at a replica (in the U.S.) of the grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes (in France). I'm planning to post photos of our trip to this spot later.
It's like a picture full of prayers:-)
Back again this week. You have a terrific weekend.
Pretty! Happy WW!
I LOVE Susie's comment..."It's Like a Picture full of Prayers"
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Very pretty.
Lovely photo!
Those are very beautiful blue candles.
I suddenly remembered what we used to do every holy week :) happy wordless :)
http://edsnanquil.com
http://edsmommylife.com
http://mypreciousniche.com
Beautiful!!
Beautiful photo. What faith?
I also lght candles everytime I go to the church. Nice shot.
@ rmgales -- Catholic. It was at a replica (in the U.S.) of the grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes (in France). I'm planning to post photos of our trip to this spot later.
It's like a picture full of prayers:-)
Back again this week. You have a terrific weekend.
Pretty! Happy WW!
I LOVE Susie's comment..."It's Like a Picture full of Prayers"
Post a Comment