Sunday, October 12, 2008

Many Little Links: The Pumpkin Edition

The leaves at our house are starting to change colors, and although the temperatures did start to get cooler, they warmed back up. Still -- I don't think it's a coincidence that many of the recipe links that are included in my weekend link list are for recipes with pumpkin in them. Yum!

Enjoy some of the links that I have enjoyed throughout this week:

Food & Recipes:

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins -- Stephanie from Eats and Treats (published at Blissfully Domestic)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies -- Jen from Frugal Upstate

Freezing Frosting -- The Happy Housewife

Delicious, Nutritious "Pumpkin Butter" -- The Pioneer Woman Cooks

How to Make Muffin Tin Lunches -- Sylvia from a tad bit prudish

Never Buy Another Cookbook -- Mrs. Micah (published at Frugal Hacks)

Organization:

Turning Old Photo Negatives Into Digital Files -- Tsh from Simple Mom (published at Blissfully Domestic)

O's Montessori Shelf (The Front and The Back) -- Melissa from Chasing Cheerios

29 Tips to Prepare Your Home for Winter -- Frugal Dad

Protecting Your Books with Library Supplies -- Lorri from The Mac and Cheese Chronicles (published at The Homeschool Classroom)

Decorating:

Make a Window Valance from a Skirt -- Stephanie from CharityGrace (published at Blissfully Domestic)

Learning Ideas & Schooling:

Learning Through Autumn: Fun Activities for Education -- Michelle from Pass the Flu Bug Please (published at The Homeschool Classroom)

Raising Passionate Readers - The Preschool Years -- Katie (editor of the Homeschool Bliss channel of Blissfully Domestic)

Fun School Project (related to bird feeders) -- The Happy Housewife

Creative Toy Replacements -- Amy from The Mother Load (published at Blissfully Domestic)

The Gross Sentence Game -- Nan from Life is Like a Lunchbox

Finances:

Maximizing Target Clearance Opportunities -- Jennifer from I Call Times (published at Blissfully Domestic)

Humor:

Angela's Efficiency -- Maggie from Minnesota Mom (I love that little Angela -- she cracks me up all the time!)

Blogging:

Better Blogging: Inspiration -- Lisa from The Homeschool Blog Awards

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

photo by serendipitypeace2007

5 comments:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Glad you enjoyed the recipe. Those cookies are just the quintesential fall cookie!

Mary H. said...

Wow....what a great list! I've bookmarked your helpful blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing my post with your readers. I really enjoyed this roundup--found some great new reads!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link!! :^)

Crafty P said...

great links! I'm glad I found you (again). I had you bookmarked on my old computer and have yet to upload the links to the new one.

Thanks for the muffin tin lunch reminder. We were doing it for awhile and got out of habit. I'm adding it to the calendar for next week!

And of course, I love your pumpkin links! thanks!