Sunday, October 19, 2008

Many Little Links: The Laundry Edition

I'm not really sure how, but laundry just multiplies in the laundry room. It seems like I do a ton, and then I turn around and there is a full hamper again.

Honestly though -- things have been much better since we splurged with our economic stimulus check and redid our laundry room, which included a front loading washer and dryer. I was nervous about spending so much money, but it was so worth it!

So, while I work on my laundry, you can enjoy some links of items that I have enjoyed this past week:


Arts & Crafts:

Friday Find: Stubby Pencil Studio -- Soule Mama


Nurturing Your Kids' Creativity and Independence with an Art Box -- Kiddio


DIY I Spy Picture Story -- Julie K in Taiwan


Food & Recipes:


Halloween Party: Treats and Sweets -- The Crafty Crow


Trick or Treats -- Bakerella


Pumpkin Pie Bars -- Joy the Baker


Kool Mandrain Orange Cupcakes -- Sycamore Stirrings


Preparing for Christmas Baking Season -- A Simple Walk

Decorating (Your Self & Your House):

Decorating Children's Rooms in Favorite Picture Books -- Barefoot Mama

10 Pieces Every Mom Needs in Her Wardrobe -- Miss Britt

What's Wrong With This Picture? -- Daily Painting

DIY: Dining Room Storage -- The Inspired Room

Learning Ideas & Schooling:

Around the World Day 2008 -- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers

30 Simple Ways to Get Your Child Ready to Read -- On Simplicity

Talking About the Election With Young Kids [three simple tips] -- CityMama

What I Wish I'd Known -- Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers

Kinderweek ~ Leaves and the Letter F -- Sun and Candlelight

50 States Notebook -- One Child Policy Homeschool


Humor:


Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live (video) -- Bettnett.com


Blogging:


Negative Blog Comments: To Respond or Not -- Blissfully Domestic

21 Ways to Make Your Blog or Website Sticky -- ProBlogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

photo by Charlyn W

0 comments: