Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Seriously? I actually scrapbooked with all those supplies that I bought?

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I am a scrapbooker, but, sadly, I have become more of a collector of scrapbooking supplies. Well...except that I have finally noticed that I haven't been scrapbooking, so I have even slowed down/ceased buying stuff for it.


So, pretty much, I guess that makes me a person who stores scrapbooking supplies.


This month, however, I have accepted the challenge at Lifetime Moments to create 31 layouts during the month of October! (Each day, a new challenge is posted. The one pictured, for example, was the make a layout that was primarily green and orange. While I know this one is simple, I wanted the focus to be on the picture of Eric helping Molly plant seeds in the garden.)


And, do you know what? I have now completed six layouts during the month of October!


I can't wait to see what I am able to tackle throughout the month!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

15 comments:

Peggy said...

Great tackle! What a cool challenge. I don't think I could keep up. I too, am a "scrapbook supply collector"! I have STOPPED buying, because seriously, I could complete a few books with what I have now.

Momof3 said...

Great tackle. It will be nice to look back and see all your great photos in fabulous layouts.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Cute layout! Wow, 31 layouts and you've done 6! That is awesome! Great tackle!

have a great day!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

I just bought my first scrapbooking supplies last week - it's so much fun. What a great picture!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Ahh I feel your pain. I'm a collector of fabric AND scrapbooking supplies lol. Great job at getting that tackle done. Sometimes you need to take on a challenge to motivate you to do things. Your page looks wonderful.
Blessings to you.

A Christian Mom said...

Great tackle & a great idea to tackle scrapbooking. I like that challenge. I've never been into scrapbooking because it's so overwhelming, but that challenge makes it do able!

Frugal Finds said...

What a great tackle! You sound like me! I am having a hard time findingtime to scrap but I keep buying more supplies!!!

heidi said...

Very nice!!! Wanna come do mine? I don't even scrapbook but someone gave me a huge album and all the supplies. Only, they didn't give me any motivation or creativity to go with it! LOL

Kristi said...

Great job! I tackled scrapbooking this summer. I was caught up until school started again. Doesn't that feel good? Way to go! I love the challenge idea.

earthlingorgeous said...

That is a nice lay-out! Lovely pic too! I am guilty too I am a scrapbook supplies collector too!

Mimi said...

Awesome! Great challenge!

scrapper al said...

That's great layout and an impressive start to Scraptoberfest.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm not a scrapbooker because I know I would collect the stuff but never actually do anything with it... (Plus, glue + scissors = dangerous weapons in my hands)

Heidi Boos said...

What a fun challenge! I love scrapbooking, but it's so hard to find the time to do it. Seriously, this is my kind of tackle!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the fact that your focus is on the picture! Great idea to do one a day! I feel like a scrapbook supply storer too sometimes. I'm going to try one a day for a month - next month - or so. :)