I'm going to be a tiny bit of a slacker this week on my Menu Plan Monday and not assign meals to days. I'm just not sure I'm ready to commit quite yet. So...let me just post what we plan on having, in no special order...
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (Yeah, we didn't manage to have that last week. Can I have some of that special bullion-ish stuff, Mom?)
- Crescent Wrapped Hot Dogs
- BBQ Cupcakes
- Beef Noodle Bowls
- Dinner from Out
- Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
- Grill out Chicken
- Eggs, Bacon, and Toast (weekend lunch)
- Southwest Chicken Rice (weekend lunch)























3 comments:
Hi! I love reading your blog! What are BBQ cupcakes? It sounds like you have a great menu planned for the week!
Jessica
I remember Cresent Hot Dogs. My mother used to make them when we were younger.
You have some great recipes.
I have been looking around to see if I can find the link for the BBQ Cupcakes, but I can't. They were on Rocks in My Dryer. They look tasty. :)
Post a Comment