I had really been wanting to implement this idea that I saw on another blog (although I absolutely can't remember where I saw it -- edited to add that my friend Pam reminded me of where I saw it -- at Bakerella's blog!), but I put off doing it. Granted, I mostly put it off just because I didn't want to spend the money on the spice rack. But, at last, I have the spice rack
(which Eric gave me as my Christmas present for this year, as well as a new set of measuring spoons, a set of measuring cups that actually has a 2/3 cup and a 3/4 cup, and then a donut and a round "cookie" cutter).
So, my household takle for this week got to be a fun tackle! And, really, that hardly makes it a "tackle," huh?
But, it did include shopping for the spice rack, cleaning the bottles, and then loading them up with sprinkles.
I have to admit -- looking at sprinkles sitting so happily on my counter with all their lovely colors -- it just makes me smile every time I look at them.
Seriously! How can you look at a spice rack full of sprinkles and not smile?
Oh yeah -- and do you see my big Christmas gift of this year? After years of coveting a Kitchen Aid mixer, I now have one on my counter, thanks to my Grandparents. (We already did Christmas with them on Thanksgiving.)
To see what other people are tackling this week around the blogosphere, be sure to check out Tackle It Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Decorating Your Kitchen with Sprinkles
Posted by Angie @ Many Little Blessings at 11:13 PM
Labels: cooking/baking, decorating and improvements, gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















15 comments:
I love your blog design! I may have to do Tackle it Tuesday. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am going to subscribe to yours and add you to my blogroll.
Great tackle! And I heart your mixer!
I love it! It looks so fun and festive!
super cute idea w/ the spice rack and sprinkles!
Oh, how fun! That really is a great decorating idea! :) I love sprinkles, but never seem to have them.
I, too, covet the Kitchen Aid mixer. Maybe I'll get one someday...
My tackle was making Penuche: http://chocolatefingerprints.net/
That's a great and colorful tackle:-)
Oh, we have the same thing! GMTA! However, I think I got our idea from the Bakerella blog. After having surgery months ago and not being able to lift things I tackled all this spots around the house that I had always been wanting to re-organize and de-clutter. Love reading you blog to see which areas I could tackle next. Pam-molu1298 (who should start her own blog again...LOL)
Oh, you will love your mixer -- my hubby surprised me with one for my birthday and I use it all the time! The sprinkles really make the color pop, too :o)
Hey -- thanks, Pam -- that was exactly where I saw the idea! :) I added that to my blog post then.
You should definitely start up a blog again -- I would love to keep up with you and the kids!
Oh my goodness..I love the sprinkles idea!!!!! So cute!!!!!!!
You are going to love your mixer. I use mine all the time.
I see my favorite kind of sprinkles, what yummy fun! And waving madly to Pam. Hi Pam!
I love it! :)
How fun!
hi this is nice idea...just dropping by to viit you WW entry but i cant find it! =) nweis this post is great!
Post a Comment