Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fewer Gifts + More Thought = Nicer Christmas

I wrote last year about my "fewer gifts + more thought = nicer Christmas" equation. My post on it last year, however, was one of those "in theory" posts. I hadn't actually tried it out at that point.

So, today, you can read my new and improved article (with my experiences from last year) at Happy to be at Home. I have been a long time reader of Happy to be at Home, so I'm pleased to be a guest writer there today!

You can click here to check out my new and improved Fewer Gifts + More Thought = Nicer Christmas article at Happy to be at Home






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,

I like the article very much. Christmas gifts are becoming more important in my family since my daughter was born. Three years ago we bought a dog called Jopo (golden retriever. Jopo was the only one Christmas gift for me and my husband. My daughter was born two years ago. She was the only one Christmas gift. Last year there were some toys under the Christmas tree, not very much. I would like to buy her a talking house from Chicco this year, because she likes toys with sounds and some wooden toys. That`s all. I`d like to buy a bag to work for my husband. He will be working in Prague next year, so it would be useful for him. My mum wanted some english books, my sister wants USB key. Everybody is asking me, what I would like to find under the tree. Throughout the year I want lots of things, but now I can`t remember of anything.

Byes

Kristen said...

I read your article over at Happy to be at Home and found my way over to your site. I really appreciate what you said. I am trying to instill appreciation and gratitude in my children. Less would probably be more in this case!