I have had several free Mommy Calling Card downloads, but this particular design is my favorite. It's actually the one that I am using right now for my personal use -- it's the "Libby" Design.
Please remember about all of my free calling card downloads:
They are for your personal use only (please direct people here to download cards, instead of emailing them or posting a direct link on your blog to the download) and you must be able to open PSD files (photoshop).
With the Libby design, there is a layer that you won't immediately see, but it is labeled for you to read it and then delete it. That layer will help to guide you to make sure that all of your text is within a safe zone for printing. (Remember -- do not leave this layer visible when you upload it for printing.)
All of the designs have been modified so that they are the appropriate size to be printed through Vista Print. While Vista Print is not the vendor that I use to print mine, I did that so that you will be able to likely get them printed only for the cost of an upload fee and shipping.























1 comments:
Very nice design:-)
Post a Comment