Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman


Be sure to check out Wordless Wednesday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for it to jump off that platform!

catsynth said...

Is there any other kind of "Spiderman"?

Marites said...

is it real? I'm a big fan of Spiderman. I'd likely be sitting next to him for a pictorial:d

nancy said...

That is a great shot. Is it a real person or just a statue?

stephanie said...

Is there an unfriendly neighborhood Spiderman? Or maybe he would be the urban Spiderman?

Good stuff :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That's awesome!

Happy WW!

http://www.5minutesformom.com/5903/wordless-wednesday-comfort/#comment-1284932

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

For those who asked -- it is a statue at a children's museum. :) I just had to take a picture as soon as I saw that note behind it. Bwahahahaha!

kayerj said...

my grandson's would like that

Here’s my WW hope you can stop by!

stan said...

he's my fav comic superhero!