This weekend, I did something that I didn't think that I would do -- I signed up with Facebook.
Yeah, I was one of those, "Me? Oh no, I don't have a Facebook account." Until, well, I had a Facebook account. And, here 18 hours after signing up, I have 61 friends and have told Eric, "You know, maybe you should have a Facebook account too."
So, while I explore Facebook some more to try to figure out why people are sending me Peeps and throwing pillows at me, I'll let you check out some links that I have enjoyed lately.
Food and Recipes
- Chicken Wings with Honey BBQ Sauce -- The Mother Load
- Menu Planning -- The Finer Things
- Quick and Easy Cupcake Bites -- The Pioneer Woman Cooks!
Arts and Crafts
- The Quilt Strips -- The Small Object Steno Pad
- Sewing Kit Essentials: Scissors -- the purl bee
- St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Snacks -- The Crafty Crow
Blogging
- Building on Your Strengths as a Blogger -- ProBlogger
- My Blog Book -- Wild Olive
- 7 Ways to Keep Fresh Content Flowing on Your Blog -- ProBlogger
Learning Activities and Homeschooling
Reflection
- Lenten Devotions -- The Finer Things
- What Kids Need Most - Cool Parents -- Simple Mom (trust me -- it's not what you think)
- Credit Cards Just Loans Wrapped in Pretty Plastic -- Frugal Dad
- Steps Toward a More Sustainable Life of Less -- Zen Habits
Going Green
- Seed Chart -- Happy to be at Home
- Recycling Cups into Paint Containers -- Her Cup Overfloweth
photo by Laughing Squid






















4 comments:
Wow - you found a lot of links on FB! I find Twitter to be like this for me. FB I mostly communicate with friends.
Thanks for the links!
Janel -- I actually found all the links (mostly) through my Google Reader. I just happened to be talking about Facebook as well. Sorry to be confusing like that. ;)
Hi Angie, Great Links here - let me know how it goes with Facebook. I'm trying to figure out what you do on it.
Hi there! I just subscribed to your blog... mostly as a chance for an extra entry in your drawing (HA!) but I'm really enjoying it! I've already bookmarked some of your recipes (the Lo Mein looks great!) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the list of links you did at the bottom of this post! What a great way to organize your week/day and have a checklist of things to accomplish! Thanks for the great idea!
Looking forward to reading more!
Becky
Post a Comment