What a gorgeous photo!
Close enough for me
What an awesome picture!
Stunning! I love the simplicity and I just love b&w. Happy WW!
That is a terrific photo - I love old vehicles.
Very neat tractor. Love the black and white for this photo.
Black and white really does make this a special photo.
What a beautiful picture! The B&W adds to the artistry of the photograph!
Great picture, my dad loves tractors!Toni
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a gorgeous photo!
Close enough for me
What an awesome picture!
Stunning! I love the simplicity and I just love b&w. Happy WW!
That is a terrific photo - I love old vehicles.
Very neat tractor. Love the black and white for this photo.
Black and white really does make this a special photo.
What a beautiful picture! The B&W adds to the artistry of the photograph!
Great picture, my dad loves tractors!
Toni
Post a Comment