Monday, September 15, 2008

Anyone have a toaster oven recommendation for me?

I miss having a toaster oven!

We used to have one that I liked, but it bit the dust.

Then, I got a new one, and we hated it. We gave it away to someone from our old church. I hope that she didn't hate it too.

So...I would really love a toaster oven. Any recommendations? (Or, likewise, any to stay away from?)

Thanks a ton to anyone who chimes in!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Svr said...

Our toaster oven died last week :( It certainly made getting all the kids ready for school much more difficult! I went to Wal-mart yesterday fully intending on buying the cheapest toaster oven made. I made my selection and wandered throughout getting the rest of my supplies. Then low and behold on the clearance aisle a Black and Decker toaster oven sat! It was 19.96 the same price as the cheapy, scary one! The tray doesn't slide out automatically but hey! Loving it already!